Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

25 minutes ago, godsmonster said:

also, the original mix of Girls fucks so hard, why did she ever change it?

All versions slap but I've always preferred the album/calm down versions for their chaotic, childish and apocalyptic production lol

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Now Merna, bring on the unreleased songs compilation album. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

18 hours ago, godsmonster said:

also, the original mix of Girls fucks so hard, why did she ever change it?

that was a serious question lol why did she change it? wasn’t the original mix/calm down on the sampler?

negAbhB.png

8 minutes ago, godsmonster said:

that was a serious question lol why did she change it? wasn’t the original mix/calm down on the sampler?

girls isnt on the sampler.

1. Mowgli's Road
  2. Sham Pain
  3. Hollywood
  4. Rootless
  5. I Am Not a Robot

20 minutes ago, godsmonster said:

I have never thought about it, it's a good question. 

I think the sound of the album version fits the overall album sound better. Maybe that's why. 

12 minutes ago, The Siren said:

girls isnt on the sampler.

1. Mowgli's Road
  2. Sham Pain
  3. Hollywood
  4. Rootless
  5. I Am Not a Robot

It is, there's more than just one album sampler. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

bc the Pink snippet we had ended on “let them eat cake and…” i always envisioned the lyrics to be “let them eat cake and have their bread & butter” for some reason so now whenever I hear the real lyrics it’s such a whiplash :rip:

anyway my stance remains the same. PC is definitely still a great song but the change to the vocals from the demo was a horrible decision. demo sounds 10x better

RVhKIwP.gif

1 hour ago, Voignamir said:

free woman is so angelic, i love it. i don't know how she does that but i always adore her ballads she manages to make them simple yet unique

I hear the free freeee in the break as hee hee and it's giving Michael Jackson, kms

yes I luv Happee Lonah! :makeup:

On 1/10/2022 at 5:27 PM, EXODUS said:

Now Merna, bring on the unreleased songs compilation album. 

can't wait for THE certified bop Cruel Rule to be released :sluttybunny:

I'M AN INDEPENDAH WAMAN :xcry:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

4 hours ago, abombnd said:

i poorly made this lil edit of free woman to try and make it into a more interesting song, if yall wanna listen its here

OMG I'm LOVING THIS! Can we have a HQ download link? Or maybe just PM me with it pls? I'd love to add it as a bonus to the album :smile: that was a really good improvement to the song!

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

8 hours ago, abombnd said:

i poorly made this lil edit of free woman to try and make it into a more interesting song, if yall wanna listen its here

This is much better! Thank you!

original.gif