Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

1 hour ago, brandon said:

Well we already have the first three on spotify 😭 but realistically i feel like we’ll get scab and plaster, electra heart, evol, miss y (and maybe double life? the snippet leaking at this point in time is interesting… also it sounds a lot less demo-y than songs like eternity or bump in the night)

Not in Canada :toofunny: Only Living Dead and Electra Heart

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

31 minutes ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

Not in Canada :toofunny: Only Living Dead and Electra Heart

😭 stop that’s so weird 

when they added those three for the US a few months ago i assumed it was a worldwide thing 

that’s so stupid :toofloppy:

if this is true….  what is the point?? 😭 

title track is already on spotify 

we’ve had the acoustics officially forever 

no one cares about the shitty remixes 

this is the PERFECT opportunity to finally tack on outtakes, since she’s seemingly never ever gonna do an unreleased/demos album even though she brings it up every era [also doing it this way would make more sense.. would def feel a lot more cohesive that’s for sure]

the fact that she even talked about scab and plaster on tour a few months back too.. or she could have at LEAST added EVOL, it was already cleared for release at one point sooo???

1 hour ago, brandon said:

45 minutes ago, 111 said:

what

So, you never confirmed the bonus included?

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

18 minutes ago, brandon said:

unknown.pnghttps://m.soundcloud.com/marinadiamandis/how-to-be-a-heartbreaker?utm_source=clipboard&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=social_sharing

the cover i… don’t know how to feel

i tbh kinda love that it stays true to the 2012 tumblr aesthetic tho

That Pop 2 looks familiar

Spoiler

Jk, Pop 2's logo was actually really good... especially compared to this mess :toofloppy:

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

51 minutes ago, brandon said:

unknown.pnghttps://m.soundcloud.com/marinadiamandis/how-to-be-a-heartbreaker?utm_source=clipboard&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=social_sharing

you know i don’t wanna complain b/c we’re getting something

but out of the entire (and may i say ICONIC) casper balslev album/other photoshoots they did.. they still stick with the original cover.. same with the deluxe  :toofunny:

the album photoshoots deserve much better!!!

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

2 hours ago, brandon said:

this shit is hella ugly and it's not even platinum just holographic