Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

5 hours ago, Elle said:

A new vinyl is set to drop tomorrow! It was briefly uploaded to her Australian store but has since been removed. Here's the mockup that was listed before it was taken down - 

52032911754_b72fc8bd39_o.jpg

okay but this boxset artwork is waaaay cuter than that other mess… should be the official one for the reissue 

Soooo tracklisting update maybe??

https://www.jpc.de/jpcng/poprock/detail/-/art/marina-ex-marina-and-the-diamonds-electra-heart/hnum/10928140

pre-orders for the vinyl already sold out on this website after being live for like 10 minutes. buuuut if you scroll down you can see the tracklist:

side a
1. Bubblegum Bitch
2. Primadonna
3. Lies
4 Homewrecker
5 Starring Role
6 The State Of Dreaming
7 Power & Control
8 Sex Yeah
9 Teen de
10 Valley Of The Dolls

side b
1 Hyprocrates
2 Fear and Loathing
3 Radioactive
4 Sex Yeah
5 Lonely Hearts Club
6 Buy The Stars
7 How To Be A Heartbreaker
8 E.V.O.L
9 Electra Heart (w/Betatraxx)

not sure why sex yeah is on it twice buuut it’s probably living dead?? :excited:

24 minutes ago, playboy said:

Soooo tracklisting update maybe??

https://www.jpc.de/jpcng/poprock/detail/-/art/marina-ex-marina-and-the-diamonds-electra-heart/hnum/10928140

pre-orders for the vinyl already sold out on this website after being live for like 10 minutes. buuuut if you scroll down you can see the tracklist:

side a
1. Bubblegum Bitch
2. Primadonna
3. Lies
4 Homewrecker
5 Starring Role
6 The State Of Dreaming
7 Power & Control
8 Sex Yeah
9 Teen de
10 Valley Of The Dolls

side b
1 Hyprocrates
2 Fear and Loathing
3 Radioactive
4 Sex Yeah
5 Lonely Hearts Club
6 Buy The Stars
7 How To Be A Heartbreaker
8 E.V.O.L
9 Electra Heart (w/Betatraxx)

not sure why sex yeah is on it twice buuut it’s probably living dead?? :excited:

See? mass panics for nothing

1 hour ago, evalionisameme said:

See? mass panics for nothing

even if it's true it's still a terrible release IMO but I'm glad we have all the officially released songs in one place 

10 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

Omg why Marina stans so depressing. Y'all are never happy with anything she does. The platinum release is cute. :bodyisready:

Yeah?? Cause she always does the bare minimum

13 minutes ago, Charlottexseax said:

Yeah?? Cause she always does the bare minimum

How? She served all through ADIAML era, gave us. More than 1 official music video, gave vinyl collectors some cute variants/remixes. 

I don't see how y'all drag her for doing "the minimum" when Lana gave us two eras in one year that lasted only a week with no tour. Sit down.

33 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

How? She served all through ADIAML era, gave us. More than 1 official music video, gave vinyl collectors some cute variants/remixes. 

I don't see how y'all drag her for doing "the minimum" when Lana gave us two eras in one year that lasted only a week with no tour. Sit down.

what did she serve during ADIAM

besides, lana never had the audacity to release smth like L+F and is releasing an album every other year so...

image.png

8 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

what did she serve during ADIAM

besides, lana never had the audacity to release smth like L+F and is releasing an album every other year so...

where did she serve? are you fucking kidding me? the album was amazing, the video's were amazing (minus HL), the desert concert was serving, the tour seems to be amazing, she gave us beautiful vinyls and other merch .. so yeah Marina was serving all the way long! especially with the deluxe

47 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

Serve what? Mediocrity? "More than 1 official music video" LMAO??? ....

And yeah Lana does the bare minimum too I never said the contrary? Two things can be true at once...

And this era was a mess btw, the "Marinazine" which was dropped after a few months, all the vinyl delays, the terrible merch quality, selling a white candle for 20 $, the remixes were terrible and uncalled for, etc.

Marina did everything but serve this era 

1 hour ago, Lentilus said:

Omg why Marina stans so depressing. Y'all are never happy with anything she does. The platinum release is cute. :bodyisready:

we’re not happy because it’s bad

going from froot to love + fear was a considerable drop in quality and she has made it very clear on how that was not a fluke

cue the “oMg uR edGeEey” comments now

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 hour ago, Charlottexseax said:

Serve what? Mediocrity? "More than 1 official music video" LMAO??? ....

And yeah Lana does the bare minimum too I never said the contrary? Two things can be true at once...

And this era was a mess btw, the "Marinazine" which was dropped after a few months, all the vinyl delays, the terrible merch quality, selling a white candle for 20 $, the remixes were terrible and uncalled for, etc.

Marina did everything but serve this era 

33 minutes ago, avenue said:

we’re not happy because it’s bad

going from froot to love + fear was a considerable drop in quality and she has made it very clear on how that was not a fluke

cue the “oMg uR edGeEey” comments now

Love you both but this is the equivalent of how some of the members see me in the charli thread 💀 , it’s just a compilation guys and who knows maybe you’ll like the next project-you’re entitled to your opinions 

1 minute ago, evalionisameme said:

Love you both but this is the equivalent of how some of the members see me in the charli thread 💀 , it’s just a compilation guys and who knows maybe you’ll like the next project-you’re entitled to your opinions 

i actually think the compilation is ok for the record :oprah3:

and i still listen to adiaml from time to time and i think it’s ok

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 minute ago, avenue said:

i actually think the compilation is ok for the record :oprah3:

and i still listen to adiaml from time to time and i think it’s ok

She could of added a new song but I never thought it would happen..at best I thought a remix