Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

23 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Love you both but this is the equivalent of how some of the members see me in the charli thread 💀 , it’s just a compilation guys and who knows maybe you’ll like the next project-you’re entitled to your opinions 

first of all some of your charli takes are iconic

and second of all despite what it may seem like i actually wanna like her... and I don't hate this, it's better to have every officially-released song of EH in one place than nothing.

it's just that IDK- like she could've done so much more and truly given us a great anniversary gift (I mean, "gift"... it's not free) like florence did, a whole boxset, pictures, posters, outtakes, etc.

7 minutes ago, Charlottexseax said:

it's just that IDK- like she could've done so much more and truly given us a great anniversary gift (I mean, "gift"... it's not free) like florence did, a whole boxset, pictures, posters, outtakes, etc.

exactly, like if you get the chance to do something fun and cute for a tenth anniversary of a very loved and cherished album you should probably do it well

she is ALWAYS talking about releasing unreleased songs, this was the perfect opportunity to do that!! so why didn’t she!!!!!!

it’s not like she would have to record anything new or whatever. so many great demos from that era exist - get the clearance from producers/writers, slap them on an exclusive record of demos, and call it a day. and the photoshoots from that album are one of the most iconic of any album ever, do something with em. 

2 hours ago, Dominikx4 said:

what did she serve during ADIAM

besides, lana never had the audacity to release smth like L+F and is releasing an album every other year so...

Stfu for real, just because you don't like an album or two doesn't mean they are doing "the bare minimum" or not serving. 

Every music video from ADIAML era was a serve, specifically Man's World/purge the poison.

She's been killing it at festivals, serving us looks and attitude. 

I can't with some of you, unstan if you hate Marina and her "bare minimum" shit.

Y'all really sucked the lemon dry and are left with only bitterness on this depressing af thread. Bye.:rip:

12 hours ago, Elle said:

A new vinyl is set to drop tomorrow! It was briefly uploaded to her Australian store but has since been removed. Here's the mockup that was listed before it was taken down - 

52032911754_b72fc8bd39_o.jpg

yESsss I love this- and esp love that we’ll get living dead on vinyl. 

aOaIzH2.gif

y'all are so dramatic, like for ONCE can you stop complaining and stop criticizing marina. this is literally why artists stop making music cuz y'all are never happy. you can nicely criticize an artist without consistently dragging them. i, for one, am satisfied with this re-release. like idk what more y'all want? she's giving us unreleased electra songs finally. what more does she need to do? not a lot of artists do this shit for album anniversaries. rant over.

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

2 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

she's giving us unreleased electra songs finally.

as far as i'm aware this isn't true :awkney:

literally just the deluxe album repackaged

also gentle reminder to everyone that disagreements over music aren't attacks on your personal character and that you're screaming into the void on an internet forum

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

5 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

like idk what more y'all want? she's giving us unreleased electra songs finally. what more does she need to do? 

this isn’t really true lol

electra heart has a music video and is already on streaming and has been available for purchase since 2013

evol, again, officially on her YT and was also officially released on itunes at one point 

As of 15 minutes ago, the vinyl is now live on her US store & UK store! It is a preorder to be released September 23rd. Here’s the track listing given by her official store -

Side A

“Bubblegum Bitch”

“Primadonna”

“Lies”

“Homewrecker”

Side B

“Starring Role”

“The State of Dreaming”

“Power & Control”

“Living Dead”

Side C

“Teen Idle”

“Valley of The Dolls”

“Hypocrates”

“Fear and Loathing”

Side D

“How To Be A Heartbreaker”

“Lonely Hearts Club”

“E.V.O.L” 

“Electra Heart”

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Happy 10th birthday to Electra Heart <3. Not my favorite album of hers, yet a very iconic and influential one uwu

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

11 minutes ago, avenue said:

as far as i'm aware this isn't true :awkney:

literally just the deluxe album repackaged

also gentle reminder to everyone that disagreements over music aren't attacks on your personal character and that you're screaming into the void on an internet forum

5 minutes ago, brandon said:

this isn’t really true lol

electra heart has a music video and is already on streaming and has been available for purchase since 2013

evol, again, officially on her YT and was also officially released on itunes at one point 

and??? not every fan listens to her unreleased music. i've heard the songs a couple of times, but never went out of my way to stream them on YT or whatever. my point is, so what? you really think this will matter in 10 more years? it's literally just music. some of y'all take this shit too seriously. :thumb2:

miss born to lose

yeah… no

omitting sex yeah was a very dumb decision considering it’s tiktok popularity

obligatory positive remark to keep the defensive stans satiated: at least we’re getting e.v.o.l and electra heart on vinyl :true:

2 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

and??? not every fan listens to her unreleased music. i've heard the songs a couple of times, but never went out of my way to stream them on YT or whatever. my point is, so what? you really think this will matter in 10 more years? it's literally just music. some of y'all take this shit too seriously. :thumb2:

i think you’re taking it a bit too seriously right now actually :awkney::thumb2:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

4 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

?? “take this shit too seriously” girl i just pointed out that you were wrong 😭 cuz both of those songs have Quite Literally been released 

no one said this would matter 😭 we are ranting in the Moment, because this is a forum, on the internet. that is what people do. share their opinions

2 minutes ago, avenue said:

i think you’re taking it a bit too seriously right now actually :awkney::thumb2:

maybe because everyone in this thread in recycling the same argument like "sHe nEvEr gIvEs Us AnYtHiNg." so yeah, if everyone else is taking it seriously, so will i. :awkney::thumb2:

this is why i'm not on lanaboards every day anymore.

Just now, brandon said:

?? “take this shit too seriously” girl i just pointed out that you were wrong 😭 cuz both of those songs have Quite Literally been released 

no one said this would matter 😭 we are ranting in the Moment, because this is a forum, on the internet. that is what people do. share their opinions

oh look! a patch of grass! :eartha:

miss born to lose

11 minutes ago, avenue said:

omitting sex yeah was a very dumb decision considering it’s tiktok popularity

ALSO THIS! like how are you gonna release an anniversary edition on vinyl but still not include all the tracks 😭 radioactive, buy the stars, and sex yeah were paid dust 

and if she’s picking and choosing… she really put hypocrates on the vinyl over sex yeah? :toofunny:

6 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

oh look! a patch of grass! :eartha:

…. okay? :peace: