Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

H....h... how dare you?

EC and BTD are the best albums released in 2012 IMO. Literally.

Basically what she does is describe how to get a reallly shitty relationship, if it ever gets that far. Sounds like a relationship description from a 14 year old.

last.fm  

Basically what she does is describe how to get a reallly shitty relationship, if it ever gets that far. Sounds like a relationship description from a 14 year old.

That's not true. What you said can probably be applied to a song on the album called 'Bubblegum Bitch' and that's it.

That's not true. What you said can probably be applied to a song on the album called 'Bubblegum Bitch' and that's it.

Ok, I may have exadurated a little, haha. But that's the impression I (and not just me) have had after listening to the album. I was thinking ecpesially of the lyrics to "How To Be A Heartbreaker". And she's talking about the power fight and such there appearently is in relationships, and when you really try your hardest to be the one with the most power and such the relationship will go to hell.

last.fm  

Ok, I may have exadurated a little, haha. But that's the impression I (and not just me) have had after listening to the album. I was thinking ecpesially of the lyrics to "How To Be A Heartbreaker". And she's talking about the power fight and such there appearently is in relationships, and when you really try your hardest to be the one with the most power and such the relationship will go to hell.

Gurl is tryin' to be a bad gurl. She stands up for the females :teehee: What's wrong with that?

How is that standing up for women? That kind of power fight can happen in all types of relationships. If that was what you were talking about.

I meant she wants to show the bad aspects of a relationship. And she is a female who sings the power fight in her songs means, at least to me, that she doesn't think of herself as the weak one in a relationship, which probably means that she's kinda standing for herself.

I meant she wants to show the bad aspects of a relationship. And she is a female who sings the power fight in her songs means, at least to me, that she doesn't think of herself as the weak one in a relationship, which probably means that she's kinda standing for herself.

No excuse for me, hahhaa. But I can see it from your point of view.

last.fm