Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

21 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

You're absolutely entitled to your own opinion but… my lord :deadbanana:

Ikr? I'm so right

Spoiler

boca_Fotor.jpg

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

EH was her peak. The music is just absolutely CUNT to this day it’s just so good. 
ADIAML… girl.. I can’t defend that. I have not listened to it since it came out and I don’t want to. If miss girl wants to keep writing her extremely cringey lines about Weinstein and feminism I don’t want anything else Thankyou! 

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

On 11/24/2022 at 2:47 PM, Inferno Euphoria said:

She really gave videos to Lies, HTBAH, Electra Heart, EVOL and The State Of Dreaming instead of Bubblegum Bitch, Sex Yeah, Homewrecker, Teen Idle and Valley Of The Dolls :toofunny:

can we even call EVOL a music video when it was just 20 seconds of BTS camera footage of the HTBAH video chopped, slowed, reversed and repeated :toofunny:

electra heart the era that kept on giving. I admire Marina's dedication back then to filming literally whatever she could and calling it a music video 

giphy.gif

the truth about l+f and adiaml is that if we combined the good songs from these albums together we'd end up with a solid collection of some of her best ballads:flutter:

Spoiler

1. Handmade Heaven

2. Highly Emotional People

3. Believe in Love

4. Flowers 

5. Water Under the Bridge 

6. Happy Loner

7. Emotionial Machine

8. Too Afraid

9. Free Woman

10. Goodbye

+ soft to be strong somewhere idk where exactly 

Marina really fell off. I was watching some Family Jewels era interviews and that girl would've jumped whoever the woman that made ADIAML is.

Like she really turned into some uppity rich bitch from Hollywood who virtue signals for the kids and I just can't understand how that happens.

I want Marina to make an experimental pure pop record ala Motomami or CRASH; let the music, not the words, be radical this time. I think the "political pop music" is hindering her because she feels that she must try hard to be clever with her writing. 

idk what happened after Froot era but maybe MARINA should stop being overly political in her writing & relax a bit because its not giving the same energy anymore.

I swear she wanted a Savages 2.0 so bad that we now have L+F & Ancient Dreams

Still love her tho, Froot is still a timeless masterpiece & Electra Heart was & is still an icon.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I swear whatever Marina did during FROOT era, she needs to do exactly THAT again. I didnt want to be mean to say Ancient Dream aged like milk but in reality, it kinda did.

Best tracks to me still are: Pandora Box, Goodbye, I Love You But I Love Me More, Flowers & Pink Convertible

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

15 minutes ago, the ocean said:

i think she knows she can't top TFJ & froot but she's too proud to admit it

Talking about TFJ, imagine having her as a debut. I would be fucking proud of it its so Marina like, its personal, funny, sad, mocking… shes so clever to deliver that at such young age. Im also glad her label didnt mess with her throughout all this time

10 minutes ago, the ocean said:

a. she needs to go back to being marina & the diamonds

b. no more political lyrics

c. maybe do a taylor swift and write from the perspective of a character instead of as yourself but not in an electra heart way

wait i forgot she left "and  the diamonds"

thatswhat she LACKS this whole time omg