Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

2 hours ago, iJoshicus said:

Less than a week away from the album, I’m surprised it hasn’t leaked yet considering her track record 😂

Is this supposed to be in the Melanie thread? 💀

3 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

It’s the same on god bless America- 

boys and their toys 

girls and their pearls 

Oh yeah! That was from the time when they were confirmed to be friends though and it's less apparent. Now the whole fandom thinks they don't like each other but here is Lana coming with this. What's something we don't know? :stareney2:

original.gif

☠️ Yep wrong place. 

So after listening to MARINA’s last album a lot, I have to say ADIAML and Venus Fly Trap are my main replayed tracks. Especially the title track. 

Banks   Billie Eilish    Evanescence   Florence + the Machine

Grimes   Halsey   Lady Gaga   Lana Del Rey   Lights   Lorde   MARINA   

Melanie Martinez   Poppy   Purity Ring   Sky Ferreira   

5 hours ago, mssainttropez said:

The title track is really well done. I get it’s not for everyone because it is so high energy, but it definitely makes it into her top 10 tracks out of her whole discography :true: 

The title track is the only one I know well from the album, and I agree, done super well, and i love the high energy. It stands out but all the others must be forgettable  :deadbanana:

2 hours ago, iJoshicus said:

☠️ Yep wrong place. 

So after listening to MARINA’s last album a lot, I have to say ADIAML and Venus Fly Trap are my main replayed tracks. Especially the title track. 

Oh shit I forgot about venus fly trap. That one IS cool.

just got home from work and OOP?!

mp3 on debris called "someone leak beautiful world if i could then i would and do it to yourself"

Beautiful World is an LF outtake as we know. Are If I Could Then I Would and Do It To Yourself LF outtakes too? :smokes:

what if the cockroaches have psychedelic pussy?

Purge the poison is a bop aswell- I really don’t think Lanas evolution as a songwriter is a big leap from marinas- we have lyrics about iPhone 11s and kissing your boyfriend with Covid- both have become more “normalised” - except Marina is veering more political and Lana is more personal after attempting it during LFL

15 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

Purge the poison is a bop aswell- I really don’t think Lanas evolution as a songwriter is a big leap from marinas- we have lyrics about iPhone 11s and kissing your boyfriend with Covid- both have become more “normalised” - except Marina is veering more political and Lana is more personal after attempting it during LFL

i feel like our opinions are always differing i’m so sorry for always having something to say, i just like talking :bebe:

however i think the main difference (that i see, at least) is the intention behind it? marina seems to throw those lyrics in to almost like.. prove something it seems? like just using buzzwords for the sake of using buzzwords idk. (like sex yeah felt very genuine and meaningful, whereas new america feels very different?) but when lana talks about iphones and covid it seems very much like, just an excerpt from her diary or something

On 3/25/2023 at 2:48 PM, deepseafishing said:

WHERE is I'm Not Hungry Anymore spotify release........

we're never getting it:rip: she did a paid Q&A after her ADIAML concert in the desert and a fan asked her about it (and luckily recorded so we 100% know it happened) she said:

I didn't put it on Spotify because someone leaked it, so I was like "what's the point" [laughs]

like girl, it was leaked when you promised it in 2019, and when you registered it in 2020... imagine if that fan didn't screen record, we'd literally never know. Marina's brand of promising things then never addressing it again if/when she changes her mind has possibly got to be her most infuriating trait, though tbh idk how she would/could climb down from this, I bet she has 'INHA' and 'I'm not hungry anymore' muted in her comments:rip:

maybe in 2025 for FROOT 10 year deluxe!!!:flop:

Just now, AllForYou said:

we're never getting it:rip: she did a paid Q&A after her ADIAML concert in the desert and a fan asked her about it (and luckily recorded so we 100% know it happened) she said:

like girl, it was leaked when you promised it in 2019, and when you registered it in 2020... imagine if that fan didn't screen record, we'd literally never know. Marina's brand of promising things then never addressing it again if/when she changes her mind has possibly got to be her most infuriating trait, though tbh idk how she would/could climb down from this, I bet she has 'INHA' and 'I'm not hungry anymore' muted in her comments:rip:

maybe in 2025 for FROOT 10 year deluxe!!!:flop:

nah, it'll be on the 50th anniversary edition, but as an incomplete low quality youtube rip

Did we ever get any leaks (Outtakes) for Ancient Dreams in a Modern Land? 

Banks   Billie Eilish    Evanescence   Florence + the Machine

Grimes   Halsey   Lady Gaga   Lana Del Rey   Lights   Lorde   MARINA   

Melanie Martinez   Poppy   Purity Ring   Sky Ferreira   

15 hours ago, brandon said:

i feel like our opinions are always differing i’m so sorry for always having something to say, i just like talking :bebe:

however i think the main difference (that i see, at least) is the intention behind it? marina seems to throw those lyrics in to almost like.. prove something it seems? like just using buzzwords for the sake of using buzzwords idk. (like sex yeah felt very genuine and meaningful, whereas new america feels very different?) but when lana talks about iphones and covid it seems very much like, just an excerpt from her diary or something

No it’s fine-likewise I just like commenting

7 hours ago, iJoshicus said:

Did we ever get any leaks (Outtakes) for Ancient Dreams in a Modern Land? 

cause im a woman that was also scrapped from livelaughlove and flop

11 hours ago, AllForYou said:

I want her to do something but I’m also scared of her doing something:toofloppy:

Your PFP is so messy :lmao:I love chaotic Marina l-  In all seriousness though I don’t think any record is coming out until her poetry era is over.