Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

Can someone please PM a DL link for the album.It would be much appreciated... 

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Gold's intro is fantastic and catchy af....  :dance:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Gonna have a listen tomorrow, although I really wish it hadn't leaked - I can tell Marina is devastated, have you guys seen her last Facebook post? She was obviously really passionate about this album and loved the froot a month concept... Now everyone's heard the full album is just doesn't seem as exciting, poor darling  :aw:

I'm listening to the leak but I'm getting the vinyl boxset (which I am IN LOVE with) and I think it's important her fanbase supports her cos she worked hard, it's not just about the money, just having her back and appreciating her art.

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

My ranking after a few listens:

1. Blue

2. Forget

3. Solitaire

4. Happy

5. Weeds

6. I'm A Ruin

7. Gold

8. Savages

9. Froot

10. Better Than That

11. Can't Pin Me Down

12. Immortal

It was because her label in Brazil sent promo copies today, what a coincidence that it leaked the same day and Brazilian fans are tweeting about having it

the cum 2 brazil curse :creep:

god damn it they ruin everything 

not all of them of course

"I am going my own way"

?????????????

she's still going to do the FROOT of the month and release it on its ACTUAL release date

btw...I haven't been so damn f-ing disappointed in anything for a long time, she gives us all her energy and time and goes the long mile in terms creativity & this is what we (or the leakers  :biblio: ) give back, congrats, wow beautiful  :gclap:

I wanna wait but I don't think I'm strong enough :icant:

I feel so bad for Marina honestly, it sucks to see this happen to her.

Could someone be so kind and send me a link? It'd be much appreciated. I'm gonna try to hold off on listening, but I'd like the link anyways.

Nothing scares me anymore.

MARINA HAS SPOKEN:

"There will always be cheap people around. As long as you’re not hanging out with them, who cares?" - her just now on twitter.

She just called y'all fake hoes cheap.

If anything she just got another sale out of me bc I was cautious about it but now I'll get a digital in addition to physical now :fabcat:

BzhmW.png