Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

If it's not I S2G

but apart from that

will her rumored collab with Little Mix ever leak? Or Like China Dolls? Savages demo? Pamplemousse? I'm thirsty for some new songs.

1. Nope (I don't think that somebody wants it lol)

2. I don't know if somebody has it, it's from 2006 I believed, and Marina said she hopes that nobody hear to it because it's a bad song lol. I readed that this is a really early demo of VOTD (but this is a rumor and not probably)

3. :defeated:

4. :defeated:

Maybe, if we're lucky, we get some new things, like Starring Role instrumental. Eclipse said that if we retweet his post to go to see Lilly Allen, he'll a leak of somebody so yall go to spam him for a Marina song (Superhuman pls :creep:)

IF HISTORY COULD SET U FREE FROM WHO U WERE SUPPOSED TO BE IF SEC IN A SOCIETY SET U FROM WHO THEY SHOULD NOT BE CUS ALL MY LIFE IVE TIED TO FIND WHAT HISTORY HAS GIVE N ME SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX

we stan

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

they never pick songs with great lyrical content, that makes me mad. Imagine if these elders had reacted to Savages or Immortal (aka her best song ever)

not only that but like even choosing 3 eh songs which all more or less play with the same archetype and one of them being bubblegum bitch like klsnf?? ??  

if i'd ever do a marina essentials playlist IANAR is definitely a must and top10 song.

also the whole messing with the snippets thing where they basically cut the hollywood prechorus  :deadbanana:

stuff like that is just super annoying.

guys i listened to tfj and eh yesterday and i have to inform u that i am bALD this binch makes u tear up at 2:30am then be a bad bitch at 2:50 just for u to cry urself to sleep at 3:20.

i76mrxw.png 

Me too :oprah3:

I'd be SO happy with Happy Instrumental :oprah3:

or E.V.O.L Instrumental

:oprah3:

or Starring Role Instrumental :oprah3: (I'm not THAT sure, but I believe it's MAYBE circulating)

gorl we have the Happy instrumental

if ur expecting a version where the intro has no Marina vocals at all ur probably out of luck as she recorded the intro in one take with her singing while playing piano

9ISvyf0.gif

remember when marina had this really cute concept and idea of releasing froot as vinyls and instant grab tracks and people were trying to sabotage the whole thing every week sjkdfbksnfbsd 

this is why no artist can ever have any nice things.

i76mrxw.png 

guys i listened to tfj and eh yesterday and i have to inform u that i am bALD this binch makes u tear up at 2:30am then be a bad bitch at 2:50 just for u to cry urself to sleep at 3:20.

This is probably the most accurate description of listening to a Marinara album that I've ever read.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

gorl we have the Happy instrumental

if ur expecting a version where the intro has no Marina vocals at all ur probably out of luck as she recorded the intro in one take with her singing while playing piano

Sure? As far I know the whole album instrumental has leaked missing Happy

Says Marina

bish where. 

also no. the Happy instrumental always leaked with it, but people thought it was filtered due to the first verse/chorus being a live recording (as she recorded her vocals with the piano, so the piano mic picks up her voice and people thing its filtered when it's not - it's just picking up her voice from the back of the mic)

nah it leaked :) the first half sounds like a filtered instrumental because of her singing being picked up by the mic, but the rest afterward is the full instrumental

9ISvyf0.gif

also no. the Happy instrumental always leaked with it, but people thought it was filtered due to the first verse/chorus being a live recording (as she recorded her vocals with the piano, so the piano mic picks up her voice and people thing its filtered when it's not - it's just picking up her voice from the back of the mic)

basically just like the wet coat acapella 

i76mrxw.png 

nah it leaked :) the first half sounds like a filtered instrumental because of her singing being picked up by the mic, but the rest afterward is the full instrumental

Thanks!

thank god she kept it

choke i need that version in my lyf

remember when marina had this really cute concept and idea of releasing froot as vinyls and instant grab tracks and people were trying to sabotage the whole thing every week sjkdfbksnfbsd 

this is why no artist can ever have any nice things.

Not really our fault since her label is a mess and released the vinyls with B-Sides before the songs actually came out :creep: pretty sure that's what happened with I'm a Ruin\Immortal, right?

Ugh sometimes I regret not buying that messy boxset because it was so cool with the "scratch-sniff" thing but then I realized I'd probably never play them or would need to chande disk everytime... :creep:

It's beautiful but not pratical nn

Can somebody leak

.~Starring Role (Instrumental)

.~E.V.O.L (Instrumental)

.~Superhuman

.~All Is Forgiven

.~Like China Dolls

.~More Electra Heart Demos

.~All the FROOT Demos

pls