Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

Doesn't change the fact people have it that aren't supposed to tho lmao

yeah I know but there isn't much we can do about that except hope nothing happens that would piss marina off

ok, not going to lie, the first 2 and a half seconds of that song sound trash (and yes, like something from spongebob), but then when the beat and vocals come in, it's fucking amazing... that Spanish vibe is everything!!! ahh, I'm so fucking xcxited to hear this album... at this point, I don't even fucking care if it sounds like spongebob visits spain... I just really want some new music from this girl! ahhh

here are the lyrics that I can decipher so far:

[baby]

[come on to me??]

jump over 

pretty (?), someone else's...

all caught up in the wavelength/way we...

you'll always...

baby...

someone else's baby (or whatever it's called now) sounds incredible

no other MATD4 snippets have leaked have they? I'm barely paying any attention to this campaign until a lead single is announced so I know nothing about what's out there (song titles, snippets, etc) 

the last thing of hers that I know leaked is INHA (edit: and the Starring Role stems/EH shoot)

te deseo, cariño

ok, not going to lie, the first 2 and a half seconds of that song sound trash (and yes, like something from spongebob), but then when the beat and vocals come in, it's fucking amazing... that Spanish vibe is everything!!! ahh, I'm so fucking xcxited to hear this album... at this point, I don't even fucking care if it sounds like spongebob visits spain... I just really want some new music from this girl! ahhh

here are the lyrics that I can decipher so far:

[baby]

[come on to me??]

jump over 

pretty (?), someone else's...

all caught up in the wavelength/way we...

you'll always...

baby...

(How to say it's) over

(But I'm) already someone else's baby

All caught up in the way we were 

You'll always (be the one who got away)

(How to say it's) over

(But I'm) already someone else's baby

All caught up in the way we were 

You'll always (be the one who got away)

"My heart's like a rubber band and it's such a shame you'll always be the one that got away"

so it's from this song? why do I feel like it's gonna be called The One That Got Away...

"My heart's like a rubber band and it's such a shame you'll always be the one that got away"

so it's from this song? why do I feel like it's gonna be called The One That Got Away...

Yes. 

For anyone who still doubted she was dropping “& The Diamonds” from her name, this definitely confirms it. But she still loves us diamonds!

img

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Quoted this tweet https://twitter.com/MarinaDiamandis/status/1033297574348955651

with "She said popstars.", implying Marina isn't a popstar/Katy isn't either. Marina probably snapped bc she's tired of the "Marina is poor" jokes

Thank you very much! Ew... That's so unnecessarily shady and petty and also stupid, why would you challenge a fact like that. I'm not being smartass she literally is a popstar by the definition of it whichever way you see it like

ZKcaooE.png