Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

I've heard the full version of Someone Else's Baby. It's such a good song, I dont understand how anyone could hate it tbh!

why are you saying all this shit about how good all of it is yet you also say you wont share links? lmao hypocrite

khris, on 09 Sept 2018 - 11:40 PM, said:

why are you saying all this shit about how good all of it is yet you also say you wont share links? lmao hypocrite

..I just said that I enjoyed the songs? Not the same thing as sharing links to unreleased material that has a chance of being released.

Melanie%2BMartinez%2B-%2BPacify%2BHer.gi

..I just said that I enjoyed the songs? Not the same thing as sharing links to material that has a chance of being released.

ok but the fact that you have them and constantly talk about them means one of two things; a) youre hoarding recordings to seem relevant or b) youre hoarding recordins to seem relevant

yeah being the only one on here sharing info about the songs and refusing to share snippets that were already leaked is very "I have more info than you haha suckers" level of transparent. it genuinely looks like you're bragging about knowing what we don't. maybe that isn't the case, but either way I think it's best to keep comments like that to yourself until we can all share our thoughts.

te deseo, cariño

i believe the rapper is J Balvin.

With that autotuned robot voice?? Awkward.

But then she can already move to South\Latin America in general and get her crown 

i totally believe that it could be a clean bandit song judging by some things they've done in the past

Well.

After Disconnect....

Last Someone Dance Baby One coming February 2025

HafX1E2.gif

don't get me wrong like it is a bop by all means, but to me, this being a marina song is just...yucky

It does feel weird for Marina to be using a trendy lowkey-overhyped sound with a random rapper attached for what from most pop girls would be considered a cheap attempt at getting a hit. The formula worked for Electra Heart (although there were no rappers to ruin that) because of the theme, her original intention to release it as a different artist separate from Marina and the Diamonds, etc, but I'm wondering how it will fit this time around. Hopefully the full version doesnt feel as calculated.

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina