Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

Aren't u a Melanie Martinez stan

There's so much evidence that shows Melanie is most likely innocent, I wouldn't be supporting her if I actually thought she was a rapist. 

The Mars vs Titanic & Poppy & the Melanie vs Timothy dramas shouldn't be compared. Mars has lots of evidence to back up her claims, Unlike Timothy.

Melanie%2BMartinez%2B-%2BPacify%2BHer.gi

So @AlexII is a creep for responding to your post on a public forum, yet your favs aren’t creeps for abusing innocent people?

well he is a creep if the topic of the thread isn't relevant to poppy's work. @@Poppy was talking about marina's music, what has poppy to do in all of this? nothing. y'all really are so pressed for nothing. as if quoting someone on a public forum would make them stop enjoying what they like. you're just being annoying. 

There's so much evidence that shows Melanie is most likely innocent, I wouldn't be supporting her if I actually thought she was a rapist. 

The Mars vs Titanic & Poppy & the Melanie vs Timothy dramas shouldn't be compared. Mars has lots of evidence to back up her claims, Unlike Timothy.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

The dumb stan jumped out...

Melanie behaved abhorrently after Timothy's accusation. That's enough reason to drop support for her.

The dumb stan jumped out...

Melanie behaved abhorrently after Timothy's accusation. That's enough reason to drop support for her.

Oh, how was she supposed to behave? Enlighten us.

giphy.gif

“abhorrently”?? How? By denying her claims and telling her side of the story?

Melanie was mature, and I’m sure you would be mad if you were falsely accused of rape.

if someone recorded Eclipse's live when he showed the lyrics for Marina's songs from the new album "Karma", "Last Dance", "Too Afraid", "Handmade Heaven" and many others can someone write and post the lyrics for every song because i'm too lazy to do that

“abhorrently”?? How? By denying her claims and telling her side of the story?

Melanie was mature, and I’m sure you would be mad if you were falsely accused of rape.

Oh, how was she supposed to behave? Enlighten us.

One of the first things she did was sicc her fans on Timothy, then later released a diss track. Truth or not (I think that Timothy was a telling the truth and that Felonie fans really do the most to frame her as the real victim and Timothy as some lying monster in it for career gain), it shows her true stance on how rape accusers should be treated: publicly shamed and attacked.

One of the first things she did was sicc her fans on Timothy, then later released a diss track. Truth or not (I think that Timothy was a telling the truth and that Felonie fans really do the most to frame her as the real victim and Timothy as some lying monster in it for career gain), it shows her true stance on how rape accusers should be treated: publicly shamed and attacked.

Piggyback wasn't a ''diss track'', Melanie is allowed to express her feelings through music. It's a coping mechanism that is common with a lot of artists. I was a Timothy supporter at first but there is so much evidence that Melanie is innocent and I would never support someone who I thought is a rapist. And i'm sure that if you were falsely accused of rape you wouldn't be happy about it either.

But okay then, continue to dismiss all of the obvious flaws in Timothy's story and all of the proof Melanie is innocent.

and what are you gaining from starting this off topic fight in the Marina and The Diamonds thread?

Piggyback wasn't a ''diss track'', Melanie is allowed to express her feelings through music. It's a coping mechanism that is common with a lot of artists. I was a Timothy supporter at first but there is so much evidence that Melanie is innocent and I would never support someone who I thought is a rapist. And i'm sure that if you were falsely accused of rape you wouldn't be happy about it either.

But okay then, continue to dismiss all of the obvious flaws in Timothy's story and all of the proof Melanie is innocent.

and what are you gaining from starting this off topic fight in the Marina and The Diamonds thread?

I couldn't have said it better myself. That said, I don't want this fight in Melanie's topic.

giphy.gif