Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

i just want to say i am listening to primadonna rn and i am feeling super mega gay rn

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

my life is a playyy, issa playyy, issa plaaAAYYY *cries in lonely gay*

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

didnt she say the lead single was coming early february? (idk for sure, i thought i saw that somewhere)

(skip to 0:11)

(I suspect we'll get the single on the 8th, assuming it is like most music and drops on a Friday, because if it was gonna come out on the 1st she would've needed to announce it like..two days ago? idk tho maybe she'll snap and announce it today-)

(skip to 0:11)

(I suspect we'll get the single on the 8th, assuming it is like most music and drops on a Friday, because if it was gonna come out on the 1st she would've needed to announce it like..two days ago? idk tho maybe she'll snap and announce it today-)

omg I hadn't seen this and her saying it's not gonna be a really long wait for the album is so good to hear. I really thought it was gonna be like Feb single then album in July or something. Hope this means April is the album date!

I had Obsession by Marina playing in the background while I was working & it made me cry. Not because it's a sad song but because I miss 2012 so fuking much. The time of my life!

I stopped following Marina after the Electra Heart era ended & I have no intention of listening to her upcoming album but everything she composed before Froot, including all the GarageBand demos & leaks are very precious to me.

I had Obsession by Marina playing in the background while I was working & it made me cry. Not because it's a sad song but because I miss 2012 so fuking much. The time of my life!

I stopped following Marina after the Electra Heart era ended & I have no intention of listening to her upcoming album but everything she composed before Froot, including all the GarageBand demos & leaks are very precious to me.

Obsessions and Electra Heart as a whole are still her best works. Taste won!

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Was messing with the stems and tried to recreate the bridge from the LHC 2013 Tour with the extra lyrics. This is what is sounds like, what do you guys think? Haven't heard many good edits out there.

Was messing with the stems and tried to recreate the bridge from the LHC 2013 Tour with the extra lyrics. This is what is sounds like, what do you guys think? Haven't heard many good edits out there.

Love it! Will you upload a full version?

If you could just recreate the one that's already out there, but make the bridge sound more "natural", it'd be perfect.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Throwback when I'm a Ruin was february FROOT and it leaked before it was even a thing. I think the same day she posted a rehearsal video nnn.

EnjoyYourLife\Superstar\Whatever it is better come tru.

btw: February 7\8 is Ariana's Album + Katy's new single with Zedd.... I think they will... wait.

btw: February 7\8 is Ariana's Album + Katy's new single with Zedd.... I think they will... wait.

I hope not but honestly..this makes sense. 

sigh...first january..then 'beginning of' february...and now idk...i stg just give me the damn SONG  :toofunny:

If you could just recreate the one that's already out there, but make the bridge sound more "natural", it'd be perfect.

I don't like this edit (no offense to the editor, it's well edited I just don't like the way it is done.) The Conan one is the best vocal audio so I used that but it's also an acoustic version of the song so I wanted to create it as if it was in the album studio version.