Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

Do we know what song this ended up being, if any of them? This was my favorite snippet even if it was just instrumental.

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

Do we know what song this ended up being, if any of them? This was my favorite snippet even if it was just instrumental.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0wRoC3oXFk

Apparently and very sadly, this snippet is not part of any song, some say you can slightly hear it as part of Emotional Machine instrumental, but still disappointing and it’s so magical on its own.

Also the new version of You doesn’t have the “YOU!” shout/chant super annoying as that was the best part of the song. It’s been replaced by a vocoder much like Taylor’s Delicate which could be okay I guess?

If it’s not special and we already have the song, leak it ;)

It’s probvaly gonna be an ugly ass stem edit of Baby bc god forbid we get something good this era

[links removed] 

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

mod note: user was warned for this post

Edited by Elle
I have stated many times that posting links to leaks from content set to be officially released is against the rules.

Melanie%2BMartinez%2B-%2BPacify%2BHer.gi

Really?? I have stated MANY times across the whole entire forum and specifically in this thread that posting links to leaks of material set to be officially released is strictly not allowed. You WILL be given an instant ban.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Really?? I have stated MANY times across the whole entire forum and specifically in this thread that posting links to leaks of material set to be officially released is strictly not allowed. You WILL be given an instant ban.

demos aren't set to be released though

giphy.gif

but why remove the You demo tho???????

a demo off the album is still a leak from the fucking album? @@Elle has been more than patient and clear that we can't post album leaks. its a week before the album, shouldn't matter if its a demo or the album version.