Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

wish she wouldve done handmade heaven, to be human, and believe in love. theyd sound interesting acoustic i think. end of the earth is my fave but i dont rly wanna hear it in acoustic its already perfect

also i rly like the karma acoustic, its rly cute but i still cant get over the chorus. "oh my god i think its karma" is just such a weak line

Honestly I'm glad she decided to release the acoustic versions of the worst songs nnnn. They're so much better, I can replace them now :creep:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I was really expecting the acoustic EP, but it has ended being as uninteresting as the original album. The songs are just as bland, her voice is so stripped down she sounds almost bored while singing -NMS chorus, wtf...-, the piano on all the songs sounds so similar (so similar to the Too Afraid afraid one, also), the production hasn't any kind of brilliance, the cover art is even worse than the ones Lana has been putting out for her singles last year. Sorry to say this about Marina's last effort, as much as she has truly amazed me as an artist in her previous work, but can't wait for this album moment to finish so she can go and try new things.

This wasn't bad but I do wish it was more like TFJ/EH acoustics, like almost fully live. These still feel pretty produced.

Yeah I swear Orange Tree is just using the same vocals entirely from the album version...a cop out if you ask me

Superstar's video was really cute, kinda basic but it's just an acoustic video lol

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

We are getting acoustic music videos for True and Karma as well!

She talks about a lot of interesting stuff here https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/8529831/marina-interview-love-fear-acoustic-ep-tour- Just seeing her talk about INHA is so interesting, she seems very in tune with her fanbase from what she is saying in this interview so hopefully she gets the message that we want something better than Love and Fear in the future...

We are getting acoustic music videos for True and Karma as well!

She talks about a lot of interesting stuff here https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/8529831/marina-interview-love-fear-acoustic-ep-tour- Just seeing her talk about INHA is so interesting, she seems very in tune with her fanbase from what she is saying in this interview so hopefully she gets the message that we want something better than Love and Fear in the future...

"Lover + Fear" :rip:

9ISvyf0.gif

Wow, she really did that with the No More Suckers acoustic version.  It is miles better than the album version.  The tracks that she chose were really interesting choices. It really gives a whole new dimension to these songs.  And the BEAUTY that was served in the Superstar video like WOW.....

Also, about INHA, it's honestly just so shocking to me to see her even acknowledging this song.  I remember the Mickey Mouse phone snippet so vividly, like I could tell you where I was when she posted it.  It always really meant a lot to me and then when the song leaked I was ecstatic (literally one of her best.) I'm so happy to see her performing it on tour and seeing that the song still clearly means a lot to her. I'm super bummed that I had to sell my ticket and won't be at the show next week, the tour looks incredible.

I'm super excited to see what else she has in store, especially whatever the collaboration with all women is going to be.... she is feeding us well.