Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

cunt i complain because everyone bitches and moans about everything she does while some people are here just trying to enjoy it

Can we stop with this negative energy? This thread has become so negative thanks to yall

Can we stop with this negative energy? This thread has become so negative thanks to yall

Hah! Did I REALLY just read that? You’re the one who only comes to this thread to constantly moan about how much you hate Love + Fear, and the thread’s main source of negativity!! Fuck off, and get a life.

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Hah! Did I REALLY just read that? You’re the one who only comes to this thread to constantly moan about how much you hate Love + Fear, and the thread’s main source of negativity!! Fuck off, and get a life.

Bitch and moan?? Girl I’ve been nothing but positive and spreading good vibes here, you clearly have some issue you need to work out, you have such a toxic aura coming in here attacking ppl... could never be me

Bitch and moan?? Girl I’ve been nothing but positive and spreading good vibes here, you clearly have some issue you need to work out, you have such a toxic aura coming in here attacking ppl... could never be me

:eartha: delusional!

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

You are literally the most delusional person I have ever come across if you think you are positive here. You complain and complain and COMPLAIN and then u get the opportunity to see her live and STILL complain. It's so unfair, there are people who are begging her to come to their country and have been waiting 7 years and dont get to see her so just shut up and be grateful please

FzytWEW.png

You are literally the most delusional person I have ever come across if you think you are positive here. You complain and complain and COMPLAIN and then u get the opportunity to see her live and STILL complain. It's so unfair, there are people who are begging her to come to their country and have been waiting 7 years and dont get to see her so just shut up and be grateful please

Girl I hope you’re kidding me LMAOO??? Like you realise that if she sings live I won’t be able to skip Love + Fear songs?? And I’m gonna have to sit through 1h+ of it?

At least I didn’t pay for the ticket

it is, at least i cackled, this thread is full of clowns :toofloppy:

including you and the L+F haters wbk

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

where the fear instrumentals at? didnt love's leak like 4 days after release, and its been 5 months already since fear got released luv.... 

hoarders

also the guitar in no more suckers said gay rights im so happy we got a better version of that track