Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

Because apparently the Fear instrumentals weren't posted on WMG database

mess i hope we will get them one day. honestly i dont care for all the demos and unreleased marina leaks  :toofunny:  instrumentals and stems >>>>>>>>>>>> 

Bitch and moan?? Girl I’ve been nothing but positive and spreading good vibes here, you clearly have some issue you need to work out, you have such a toxic aura coming in here attacking ppl... could never be me

fjdjndnf

xMcVPI7.jpg

what's the point on wanting the instrumentals of an album that y'all hated

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

this setlist is wrong. she didn't perform Savages, she performed Blue instead

I think I remember her saying she was gonna be switching up a few songs at different shows. Setlist.fm says that both Savages and Blue have been interchanged with each other at different shows. She did the same thing with Savages & I'm A Ruin on the festival setlist I believe.

where the fear instrumentals at? didnt love's leak like 4 days after release, and its been 5 months already since fear got released luv.... 

the place where the 'love' instrumentals came from was taken down before 'fear' came out.

Anyone else really confused as to why she isn't playing Fear & Loathing on the Love + FEAR tour? Like it would be such a perfect closer to the 'Fear' half, seems odd that she replaced 'Immortal' with 'Baby' rather than F&L especially considering Baby is a LOVE track.

True. However she's started playing Teen Idle again after saying she wouldn't so I guess we never know with her

She said she wouldnt be singing these songs again bc she's not 20 anymore and then out of nowhere bubblegum bitch and teen idle is on the setlist... what is happening Marina?

She said she wouldnt be singing these songs again bc she's not 20 anymore and then out of nowhere bubblegum bitch and teen idle is on the setlist... what is happening Marina?

Yeah it's very weird like I don't even remember there being uproar for her to play them after she said that so I'm confused yet grateful. Anyways I just hope she keeps them for the UK leg.

Bubblegum Bitch is her favourite song to sing, so no wonder. When it comes to Teen idle, though, she said that she just wanted this song on concerts because of being aware of how much it means to her fanbase. And, after trying, she just got a new perspective of the song, which allowed her to perform it again.

original.gif

I hate how she plays down her discography with this fake ass excuses as if her new album was any better?

She was pushing 30 during EH who the fuck is she trying to fool exactly? Bitch ass hoe