Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

I want the usual earcum: rough, scream vocals and lots of low register, just like Philosopher My Arse, the "raaaace" in Immortal, the "There were riots..." in To Be Human and the bridge from Homewrecker.

I screamed of excitment with the pic "M5", but I'm bit afraid because she was on studio with Jack and, you know, it's not that I don't like Clean Bandit (because I actually enjoyed a few songs from their last album). But hehe...

giphy.gif

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

Some insiders, but nobody has leaked a snippet yet so it might be fake lol

Holiday is real like Water Under the Bridge, it's not some fake title like Net Curtains lol. But it probably won't leak for a long time :(

Water Under The Bridge is fake? :( This is remembering something I've been curious for a long time: there was this list of songs from FROOT and there was two, three unknown songs there. I think it was Saviour and When You Take Control or something (I'm guessing the third was INHA, but I don't remember well). Were these fake too? Also, I think there was a Superhuman song too (it wasn't in the list, I believe)? Is all this fake?

Edited by CrazySister

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

Water Under The Bridge is fake? :( This is remembering something I've been curious for a long time: there was this list of songs from FROOT and there was two, three unknown songs there. I think it was Saviour and When You Take Control or something (I'm guessing the third was INHA, but I don't remember well). Were these fake too? Also, I think there was a Superhuman song too (it wasn't in the list, I believe)? Is all this fake?

Not, that list was posted by David Kosten, it was the wip tracklist of FROOT.

自由になる自由がある

Not, that list was posted by David Kosten, it was the wip tracklist of FROOT.

no, it was order of when the songs were recorded, but still, those tracks were all real.

xMcVPI7.jpg

i just want her to do something “different”. after having l+f for so long it’s not as bad it’s just VERY generic and marina is not known for that. anyways i have hope she’ll serve. i thought i was over her after l+f but when i saw her insta post i got really excited.

i LAFFED lol after L+F i am keeping my exceptions low. 

Superhuman and All Is Forgiven were fake titles

When You Take Away Control is the alt name for a track that ended up on the album but I can’t remember which one

Saviour is the only FROOT demo we’re missing but I highly doubt it’s ever gonna leak although it has been teased by the same people who leaked M4 demos

I got the feeling that About Love is gonna be kinda better than some songs on L+F...

Ngl I have low expectations for this song but I'm praying for it to be at least good

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

i've always liked Too Afraid, never understood why it got so much hate (always seems low in everyone's rankings)

anyway it feels less automated and i think it's one of the better song topics on the album

it still didn't hit me as much as i expected it to when i had my first listen but i can still enjoy it