Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

She took it to a level where she literally IS like the other basic charts girls singing over boring DJ-beats with Luis Fonsi :teehee:

It's funny BC it's so damn true. Imagine regressing this much...

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I am excited to see her explore femininity through a more positive lens. Hopefully her work with lots of women will mean that she experiments more with production and creates a more unique sound. My best case scenario is that it's ready for late summer and we can get lots of pretty flower visuals. 

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

The new snippet sounds truly good and dreamy. I don't want to get my hopes up tho... :toofunny: my christ I just really want nice music from hers since I don't wanna unstan

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I am excited to see her explore femininity through a more positive lens. Hopefully her work with lots of women will mean that she experiments more with production and creates a more unique sound. My best case scenario is that it's ready for late summer and we can get lots of pretty flower visuals

What we were originally going to get with LOVE + FEAR when the album was called Handmade Heaven before she changed her mind to the boring and dumb LOVE + FEAR concept :( 

the snippet sounds better than anything she's done on lf just because there are no trap beats which I fucking hate

but

I'm still gonna expect the worse from her until she proves otherwise 

How does this snippet and title already sound better than EVERYTHING on L+F? No joke. I have a feeling this next album might be her best. I think she saw the criticism from L+F and will learn from it. Plus she has a constant habit of flip-flopping between basic pop and doing more alternative, self-written stuff (TFJ to EH, EH to Froot, Froot to L+F anyone??)

Anyway wow I'm just in love with this snippet!!  :wub:

How does this snippet and title already sound better than EVERYTHING on L+F? No joke. I have a feeling this next album might be her best. I think she saw the criticism from L+F and will learn from it. Plus she has a constant habit of flip-flopping between basic pop and doing more alternative, self-written stuff (TFJ to EH, EH to Froot, Froot to L+F anyone??)

Anyway wow I'm just in love with this snippet!!  :wub:

i'm not sure about that. she thought she was getting criticized because l+f was unconventional or sumt. she really thinks she did something with that trash album, doesn't she?

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever