Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

Did this "Pissychu" person share the actual HQ files? I wanna listen to them in real HQ, not YouTube quality..

He shared the FLAC files from his CD, I guess the new ones are from Marina's computer or sumn

-----

Hermit The Frog demo is one of her best bops :hair:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Mess I literally thought those new OG files were from Marina's laptop or sumn :rip:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I'm confused. I thought the lossless files for MVS have been out for years? I downloaded them off Marina Boards back in the day and they are still online. Nearly all the files identical to what I already had but I've never heard that version of Horror Pop and it has a different tracklist. She was making CD's herself I guess maybe some of them different files on them. 

The recent leaks apparently came from a Twitter account called lanafuckingroc1, and they apparently plan to leak more stuff in 2020. They shared apparent lyrics from ''Die Life'' (song)

Die life, die life, dying wife

My feelings coming back like knives

Die life, die life, not your wife

What's the point on even trying? 

Fighting for my rights

All my life I've been lying

Not Eclipse posting these lyrics and acting like he leaked them  :facepalm: 

These make me think of Living Dead (probably the chorus repeating). And also Sex Yeah "Fighting for my rights \ All My life I've been lying".

But I do like these.

LEAK IT :creep:

I'm confused. I thought the lossless files for MVS have been out for years? I downloaded them off Marina Boards back in the day and they are still online. Nearly all the files identical to what I already had but I've never heard that version of Horror Pop and it has a different tracklist. She was making CD's herself I guess maybe some of them different files on them. 

Wow, this is very interesting! So this Horror Pop has an alternate mix. It's overproduced compared to the one we had for 10+ years but it's so enjoyable!

Was that song the only difference from that rip? 

It's crazy how we got this Horror Pop alternate mix from a phyical CD and also the 3 newly leaked old Myspace demos.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde