Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

I hope nobody actually believes this fake ass "leak"

J Balvin not only doesn't sound like this but is also.... on the bridge, rapping incredibly obnoxiously, as heard in those awful snippets.

xMcVPI7.jpg

I hope nobody actually believes this fake ass "leak"

J Balvin not only doesn't sound like this but is also.... on the bridge, rapping incredibly obnoxiously, as heard in those awful snippets.

The snippet isn’t fake but yeah I don’t know why people are trying to pass it off as J Balvin when it’s Luis Fonsi singing...

Omg that got me excited but again I don't wanna get my hopes up ughhh

FROOT 2.0 holy shit

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Hmm... Marina writing on her own can go both ways, but considering she thinks of L*** + F*** as some sort of misunderstood deep masterpiece, I do hope she'll get some other people involved once things are back to normal-ish, at least to clean up and "straighten" her writing a little bit. 

I thought it would be a collab album? I'm confused

Yeah, what happened to that female-only collaboration project? Has she ever mentioned it again?

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

i think m5 is going to be the make or break album for a lot of us.

like a last chance opportunity to show proper talent again.

looking back, my favourite part of the l+f era was the leaks, and PDCM ended up being my top l+f leak which i didn't expect. i was so impatient waiting for TNWWY and i loved TAOLG but for some reason PDCM just has the replay value for me and seems to flow the best.

The way I interpreted her response to "writing alone" was that she was doing so because of the quarantine and that she wasn't facetiming people as the comment was wondering. From the studio pics and videos we've seen, it seems that it was a pretty collaborative effort as she first set out to make it. I do think her solo-work (at least writing wise) is her best, but I don't mind her working with a ton of people as long as she cooks up something new and interesting. I think it's best to not assume it'll be completely solo / only with one producer like Froot.

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore