Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

L+F is not bad. It's just basic. 

Bad/uninspired lyrics 

Bland/boring production 

Lazy concept 

Lazy cover 

Aged like milk 

It is bad sis, don't try defending it. As much as I love Marina too, let's not deny the undeniable. 

ddbf9f67d5d606fd309eba5825b44324b0a60919

God's dead, I said, "Baby, that's alright with me"

Bad/uninspired lyrics

Bland/boring production

Lazy concept

Lazy cover

Aged like milk

It is bad sis, don't try defending it. As much as I love Marina too, let's not deny the undeniable.

I was not defending it. It's not like basic is a positive attribute. How do I put it, it's listenable, I guess? I just think that how it is described here it seems an unlistenable pile of shitty songs with no melodies. And it isnt, it's not good ofc, it may be bad, but it's not terrible. It's terribly basic and average. That's what it is.

07772f16031f371bb19c2650cab67790a3966c6d

Bad/uninspired lyrics

Bland/boring production

Lazy concept

Lazy cover

Aged like milk

Bad/uninspired lyrics

Bland/boring production

Lazy concept

Lazy cover

Aged like milk

1-) The production isn't bland or boring. It's generic, it's dance-able (TO ME)

2-) The cover is not lazy lmao. It's simple compared to her previous artworks. Lazy covers are the selfies that Lana uses as covers

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

You know what, I hope she makes an album that’s L+F’s little sister, because y’all don’t deserve her

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

I was not defending it. It's not like basic is a positive attribute. How do I put it, it's listenable, I guess? I just think that how it is described here it seems an unlistenable pile of shitty songs with no melodies. And it isnt, it's not good ofc, it may be bad, but it's not terrible. It's terribly basic and average. That's what it is.

Yeah, ok I see what you meant now. My bad sis.  :smile:

1-) The production isn't bland or boring. It's generic, it's dance-able (TO ME)

2-) The cover is not lazy lmao. It's simple compared to her previous artworks. Lazy covers are the selfies that Lana uses as covers

1. I disagree but that's ok. IMO all the songs kinda sound the same, that makes the production bland and boring to me. I can't listen to the album as a whole anymore. I end up skipping every song until I get bored and just search for something else to listen to instead. 

2. It is lazy, compared with the others. Is just her in black and white... 

ddbf9f67d5d606fd309eba5825b44324b0a60919

God's dead, I said, "Baby, that's alright with me"

Honey I think you’re 12 if you can’t accept that people have differing opinions that you. We get it, you don’t like it. You don’t have to say that every five fucking minutes. It’s like HarvieWeinstienz or whatever his name is all over again but worse. Get a grip!

baby girl if all i see is posts praising L+F, obvi i'm going to set the record straight

Lmao do you always have to be rude when other people don't have the same opinion as you?

It's getting old, girl. Don't stay bitter 'cause that shit makes you wrinkle faster

i absolutely do every time!

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Do y’all dislike the whole album or just most of it? Most of the album’s just generic pop (which i dont mind) but imo End Of The Earth and Believe in Love are def on par with her earlier music.

qfrWuBl.png

Do y’all dislike the whole album or just most of it? Most of the album’s just generic pop (which i dont mind) but imo End Of The Earth and Believe in Love are def on par with her earlier music.

The only songs I can somehow stand are Karma and Baby.They are basic mainstream pop, but at least they are fun. Emotional Machine is ok, although they lyrics are just a really bad rehash of EH stuff.

All of the other tracks are so tryhard-deep and bland that I can't even like them as somethign silly-yet-fun playing in the background.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I grew to love this album. Love is better than Fear imo. It think there are too many tracks and that means more filler in this case. 

If this was the tracklist it would have been a strong album:

1. Handmade Heaven

2. Superstar

3. Orange Trees

4. True

5. Enjoy Your Life

6. To Be Human

7. End Of the World

8. Karma

9. Emotional Machine

10. Soft To Be Strong

The other tracks are average, but far from bad.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-3260-1375807715-35.

Orange Trees is probably the worst song on the album. The production is so bad...

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I admit i like those songs a lot. But they are admittely the only good ones. I have a guilty pleasure for Superstar and Too Afraid, and the You Demo is very good and alive compared to the album version. Handmade Heaven is good too. But, I repeat, this album is listenable, sometimes even with pleasure, but trying to save it is a stretch.

07772f16031f371bb19c2650cab67790a3966c6d

Orange Trees....is not bad. Basic as hell but it's better than Enjoy Your Life et al

I don't know ... EYL has cringy lyrics but the "OoOoOw OoOoOW OooOwraaaaange Tree" chants and the tracks production are just obnoxious.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

songs i actually really like and want to revisit frequently: end of the earth, believe in love, too afraid, emotional machine, soft to be strong (please don't call me also goes here)

songs i like enough to play when they show up: enjoy your life, true, karma, you, superstar, baby

songs i don't really care about: handmade heaven, to be human, no more suckers

songs i honestly would rather have been straight up deleted from the album: orange trees, life is strange

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

EYL is lowkey the best song on the record tho, the production

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You