Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

Life is Strange and True say hi.

And You...

You mustn't talk about You (And True) like that  :hooker:

1o0m8bldrh551.png

true is hands down her worst released song. idk what she was thinking with those corny ass lyrics. i don’t rlly mind life is strange but also havent listened to it in so long.

end of the earth, believe in love, handmade heaven and emotional machine the best L+F songs

qfrWuBl.png

At least True is an easy listening dance track, not cheesy narrative like Life is Strange/To Be Human. Can she finally release something so we can forget about L+F?  :dorothy3:  

original.gif

Life is Strange will forever be such a wasted moment... sonically, i actually really like parts of it. However... the lyrics are such a stupid and useless statement and the production is just whack in some areas of the song. 

xMcVPI7.jpg

The worst songs are Life is strange and No More suckers with those awful lyrics about food and towels. You sucks too, but it's cause of the production, the demo is so good. True Is meh and I can't stand Orange Tree. The rest is not perfect, It has its flaws too but it is at least decent. Btw, i can't believe we're still talking about this crappy album, it's getting tiring. Even if we keep on stating it sucks, it won't make it suck any less. Can She please release something with actual replay value? Thx

07772f16031f371bb19c2650cab67790a3966c6d

The worst songs are Life is strange and No More suckers with those awful lyrics about food and towels. You sucks too, but it's cause of the production, the demo is so good. True Is meh and I can't stand Orange Tree. The rest is not perfect, It has its flaws too but it is at least decent. Btw, i can't believe we're still talking about this crappy album, it's getting tiring. Even if we keep on stating it sucks, it won't make it suck any less. Can She please release something with actual replay value? Thx

You demo kinda sounds like a Disney Channel reject though :defeated:

I didn't want to go on this lil rant in the Instagram Updates thread since it would have been off topic but

Someone had mentioned how Marina tweeted in April (I don't have a twitter anymore so I didn't see it) how fast fashion is bad and people should change their clothes buying habits, and the user on here (I dont remember who it was, this isn't me being shady) said it came off as her being superior and such

yes your opinion is valid and i totally see why you'd say that but it is a serious topic that the everyday person doesn't think about

this video (go to 13:00) explains why it's a horrible industry

so im happy she's using her platform to raise some sort of awareness how stores like H&M, Zara, Primark, etc are harmful to the environment

yes it seems preachy because the average person cannot help where they buy clothes if they are poor financial situations, but the first step in making a change is acknowledging there is a problem and raising awareness

someone is gonna try to drag me but idgaf

as someone who works in the clothing retail industry, it is harmful! most of the clothes on sale right now are just recycled designs from the previous years, just slightly altered. you can buy basically the same product second hand from Poshmark, Depop, etc, and for a fraction of the cost as the "newer" design that is currently on sale

it gives more life to a product most people would wear for a few years and get rid of

while it doesn't look good on Marina since she does give off that "im better than you cause i can do good because i have the means to do so", what she's saying isn't harmful. I don't think she's trying to tell people of lesser means you're hurting the enviromnent for buying cheap clothes, and obv sometimes they don't have a choice, but it is good to know how the system works and how there are some ways around it with second hand clothes and making products last longer.

sorry if this is slightly in-cohesive, i sometimes struggle putting my thoughts into actual words but hopefully yall get the gist and don't drag me like Lana and misunderstand what i'm saying lol

negAbhB.png

M has unfollowed Lana on IG. Congratulations, Marina. You compromised yourself once again.

She unfollowed recently or did she unfollowed a while ago?

ddbf9f67d5d606fd309eba5825b44324b0a60919

God's dead, I said, "Baby, that's alright with me"

literally her worst song is No More Suckers, no other option. 

I was at her concert and it was AMAZING except for that song, i didn't vibe with it at ALL (and usually live stuff is better than studio but the song is just garbage)