Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

literally her worst song is No More Suckers, no other option. 

I was at her concert and it was AMAZING except for that song, i didn't vibe with it at ALL (and usually live stuff is better than studio but the song is just garbage) 

oof spilling tea sis

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

literally her worst song is No More Suckers, no other option.

I was at her concert and it was AMAZING except for that song, i didn't vibe with it at ALL (and usually live stuff is better than studio but the song is just garbage)

When the album first came out I really vibed w No More Suckers just cause of the attitude and sass in the lyrical content but over time it aged so badly and just sounds tacky kinda idk it’s still a “good enough” track to go back and listen to every now and then

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

Too Afraid is so underrated...

Its a crime  :poordat:

1o0m8bldrh551.png

Love how people get on Marina for being ~pretentious~ and ~fake woke~ yet who’s the one using their voice to speak out against injustice and who’s choosing to stay silent? Just something to think about

just thinking about that

she may come off as whatever, but at least she knows how to use her platform

negAbhB.png

Love how people get on Marina for being ~pretentious~ and ~fake woke~ yet who’s the one using their voice to speak out against injustice and who’s choosing to stay silent? Just something to think about

i mean she is pretentious and annoying but she absolutely has done the right thing by speaking out and i applaud her for that

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Numb, Lies, Gold + Solitaire, & Believe In Love + Emotional Machine are the BEST songs from her 4 albums respectively. Change my mind  :hooker:

1o0m8bldrh551.png

I don’t get the correlation.. She’s speaking out on what’s happening now, as she should, but that doesn’t mean she wasn’t pretentious/fake woke in the past? She has a large following so it should be expected of her to speak out on this. She shouldn’t be put on a pedestal for it.

qfrWuBl.png

"You have to be mentally ill to be a cop." -Marina on twitter. You cannot tell me she's not fake woke. One moment she's speaking out about mental health, the other she's associating being mentally ill with being an evil person.

qfrWuBl.png

"You have to be mentally ill to be a cop." -Marina on twitter. You cannot tell me she's not fake woke. One moment she's speaking out about mental health, the other she's associating being mentally ill with being an evil person.

this reminds of during the Loathing + Flops era when she said something along the lines of "i'm not mentally ill anymore i'm normal" :biblio:

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

That's terrible, this post feels more like an attempt to get a hit tweet than a serious, justified view

Don't let me get started about mental illness

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...