Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

6 years without a  new Marina album  :poordat:

Do you mean 5?

But also Love + Fear had some bops you cant ignore that  :hooker:

1o0m8bldrh551.png

i think it could be a series of music videos or a short film. her location said "man's world" which sounds like a larger project rather than just a music video. but any marina content would be nice right about now lol

i think it could be a series of music videos or a short film. her location said "man's world" which sounds like a larger project rather than just a music video. but any marina content would be nice right about now lol

Or it could just be the name of the song.

Remember the snippet I don't wanna live in a man's world anymore...?

Could be just that

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Life Is Strange is actually a nice record, isn't it?

And I call it Record because my compliment goes way more toward the production than the lyrics itself. But they're no worst than any other thing on the album and the pre chorus is good. "Ever since my dreams have changed \ I'm crashing down like paper planes". It's the one that reminds me of The Family Jewels the most.

And while on TFJ subject...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tGwU--r4xA

Oh wow.

Or it could just be the name of the song.

Remember the snippet I don't wanna live in a man's world anymore...?

Could be just that

honestly forgot about that lol. either way, i'm excited to see what she'll come up with

We're probably gonna have to wait until 2034  :poordat:

1o0m8bldrh551.png

i was listening to the family jewels the other day and it made me not only realize the album has absolutely zero skips but it's also her only good album 

i still like some songs from froot and even less from electra just because it's quite dated but i'll always give her music a chance every time she releases

i love you, but you don't understand me.

how did you guys get into marina?? please tell me im not the only one who found her by playing oh no! on just dance like a zillion times

I followed an astrology tumblr years ago, they posted a lyric video of The Outsider to describe aquarius. I'm an aquarius so I got curious and I loved the song. Then I listened to Sex Yeah and boom became a stan.  :candy:

ddbf9f67d5d606fd309eba5825b44324b0a60919

God's dead, I said, "Baby, that's alright with me"

my cousin had some Electra Heart songs on her tumblr theme playlist, and when she played them I HATED THEM SO MUCH... then I listened to them for a third time and BAM, i was in love, singing about being heartbroken while being an 11 yo that did absolutely nothing

I followed an astrology tumblr years ago, they posted a lyric video of The Outsider to describe aquarius. I'm an aquarius so I got curious and I loved the song. Then I listened to Sex Yeah and boom became a stan.  :candy:

taste!! and funny enough, the outsider is one of my favorite marina songs and i have a aqua stellium  :hooker:

my cousin had some Electra Heart songs on her tumblr theme playlist, and when she played them I HATED THEM SO MUCH... then I listened them for a third time and BAM, i was in love, singing about being heartbroken while being an 11 yo that did absolutely nothing

god,, im convinced all of us lived the same life. i was 15 when i first heard EH but i can still relate. why is a 15 year old singing about being a homewrecker....?