If I'm alone then you'll never find

The truth about me

That I'm losing my mind

And it's too hard to pretend

So I stay away from my friends

Cause I'm happy being a loner

:defeated:

23 minutes ago, cory said:

Happy Loner, Pink Convertible, Purge the Poison... I really like the way the titles look for this era. She better pull THRU with this album :clapback:

where was “pink convertible” from? nevermind i found it 

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

On 9/2/2020 at 12:52 PM, sexyslutboy said:

don't make fun of me for still listening to teen idle as if i'm still in middle school. but i've been going through a tough time lately and now i really can relate to the song. it makes me think about how much i wish i didn't have to be so bad. i wish i could still have my innocence, i wish i never grew older than the age of 4 and i could just be a baby forever so my parents would still love me  and protect me unconditionally. i know it was my choice to live like this, and it was my choice to do this to myself, but i wish i hadn't 

:twirls:feeling super super suicidal ~~~

I realize this post is 10 days old but i want you to know we ALL still have our teen idle moments regardless of how old we are and that you should never feel ashamed. It's just part of the lgbt experience and it is completely natural. I hope you are feeling better now and if you are not you will eventually, probably sooner rather than later :twirls:

10 minutes ago, HEARTCORE said:

oh yes because "BrujaDeMusica" is a reliable insider

it's not meant to be an insider, if you bothered to read what you'd just wrote their username translates to music witch. if u don't believe in that stuff then move on luv

44 minutes ago, partymonster said:

it's not meant to be an insider, if you bothered to read what you'd just wrote their username translates to music witch. if u don't believe in that stuff then move on luv

I actually passed first grade Spanish so I know what "BrujaDeMusica" is thanks. You posting "this makes me so sad :toofunny:" is peak stupidity, as though some random user on twitter.com has any clue what they are talking about

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

27 minutes ago, HEARTCORE said:

I actually passed first grade Spanish so I know what "BrujaDeMusica" is thanks. You posting "this makes me so sad :toofunny:" is peak stupidity, as though some random user on twitter.com has any clue what they are talking about

not you getting all up in your feelings over... this  :awkney: 

2 hours ago, partymonster said:

not you getting all up in your feelings over... this  :awkney: 

“Up in your feelings” girl ain’t nobody mad but you?? I didn’t even @ you in the first place so I don’t know why ya so pressedT 

OAjeWdG.jpg?1