Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

9 hours ago, KeybladeMeister said:

I can't wait for all of y'all to hate on M5 and start praising Love + Fear.

Lmao...

Not gonna happen because from what we’ve already seen she’s put 10x the amount of effort into this record already haha 

her signature songwriting is BACK

and I could care less if this album is piano-centric just as long as we get more lyrics like the ones we’ve heard!!

5 hours ago, HEARTCORE said:

I actually passed first grade Spanish so I know what "BrujaDeMusica" is thanks. You posting "this makes me so sad :toofunny:" is peak stupidity, as though some random user on twitter.com has any clue what they are talking about

your reads always crack me tf up.. “I actually passed first grade Spanish” sent me :rollin: 

Looking forward to this next album!! If it took 1 bland, critically panned album in her career for her to realize her talent + potential & finally deliver it again, I won’t be too mad with L+F... 

14417469274.gif

27 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

your reads always crack me tf up.. “I actually passed first grade Spanish” sent me :rollin: 

Looking forward to this next album!! If it took 1 bland, critically panned album in her career for her to realize her talent + potential & finally deliver it again, I won’t be too mad with L+F... 

love you :flutter:

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I'm extremely excited for the new record based on the snippets, but I'm also afraid by the fact that her boyfriend is gonna produce part of it

Karma was a bop tho

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

the new snippets do sound good but they also sound like a lot of stuff marina has already done, particularly re her froot-era sound. i love classic marina so i'm not bummed about a return to form (esp bc like many ppl i find l+f generally terrible) but it would be cool to hear her really do something different.

aOaIzH2.gif

1 hour ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

I know someones gonna get mad at me for saying this cause 34 isn't even relatively that old, but i really do feel like she's just getting better and better looking with age 

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

22 hours ago, themoonstop said:

the new snippets do sound good but they also sound like a lot of stuff marina has already done, particularly re her froot-era sound. i love classic marina so i'm not bummed about a return to form (esp bc like many ppl i find l+f generally terrible) but it would be cool to hear her really do something different.

On the 8th of April Marina said she was writing the album alone, and that it was "Froot 2.0 but wilder".[11]

2 minutes ago, veinsineon said:

inb4 she reworks Not Hungry for the album 

i honestly feel like she will. she said before that she was working on getting it on streaming services but at this point why not just put it on the new album if it fits in. it's probs gonna sound like the live version tho, which i wouldn't mind at all, that version's beautiful.

qfrWuBl.png

I know I've said this before but BTT's bridge still amazes me

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

1 hour ago, vrtvie said:

does anyone of you actually listen to about love? it pops up on spotify all the time, lol i don't know her

I do, to be honest. I like it a lot!

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

I really like the snippet she posted on Twitter, it sounds just like classic MATD!

I used to listen to her like A LOT till after FROOT, then she lost me quite a bit with L+F and the stage name change (MATD was iconic, Marina is just basic, like my BFF's mother's name)... I enjoyed some of the songs but I really haven't feel the need to listen to it since its release!

Hopefully she'll win me back with M5 :w8ing:

Lanarat.png

On 9/12/2020 at 3:42 PM, themoonstop said:

her Joanne era is coming

negAbhB.png