Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

It is a banger and she should release an HQ version and get the coins that she deserves. Unbelievable how INHA is better than almost a half of FROOT.

Can't get over the fact that the best song in her entire career (if not, easily one of) aka Froot was made by herself. I was so shocked when she showed us the demo, like damn, I used to think it was mostly David Kosten's work. I am so glad she's working on her own again.

original.gif

4 hours ago, True Bromance said:

I'm really in an Electra Heart mood lately. Can someone post the best versions of Miss Y, Scab And Plaster, Living Dead, Sinful, Evol, Lonely Hearts Club and Buy The Stars there is? :creep:

I could send you CD rips of the deluxe edition bonus tracks, the others I would actually need myself too lol, especially Miss Y.

Any chance somebody who was on Marinaboards downloaded this fanmade remaster before it went offline? Because it slaps!

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

4 hours ago, True Bromance said:

I'm really in an Electra Heart mood lately. Can someone post the best versions of Miss Y, Scab And Plaster, Living Dead, Sinful, Evol, Lonely Hearts Club and Buy The Stars there is? :creep:

1 minute ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

I could send you CD rips of the deluxe edition bonus tracks, the others I would actually need myself too lol, especially Miss Y.

Reveal hidden contents

Any songs that have been officially released (Living Dead, Lonely Hearts Club, and Buy the Stars) cannot have illegal download links to them posted here for copyright reasons! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

2 minutes ago, Elle said:

Any songs that have been officially released (Living Dead, Lonely Hearts Club, and Buy the Stars) cannot have illegal download links to them posted here for copyright reasons! x

Oop okay, you'll have to get them elsewhere then @True Bromance.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

13 hours ago, Tulips said:

Am I missing something because that part in both of the leaked versions sound the same as the snippet

AFAIK the song wasn't ever mixed / mastered. Both versions are from the stems from my understanding. One of the leakers is notorious for leaking "demo" versions which are just stem edits for clout. 

j14CYJi.png

Marina's track 'About Love' has been nominated for a People's Choice Award!

The other tracks nominated in competition for the award are: Alexander Hamilton - Broadway Cast of Hamilton, Boss Bitch - Doja Cat, Loyal Brave True - Christina Aguilera, On Me - Thomas Rhett & Kane Brown ft. Ava Max, Only the Young - Taylor Swift, Rare - Selena Gomez, The Other Side - SZA ft. Justin Timberlake

You can vote for Marina's track 'About Love' up to 25 votes per day here!

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

i feel marina should do another concept album like electra heart again. she's incredible at character and world building. i know it'll never happen since she's ~matured~ now, but a bitch can dream :typewriter:

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

8 minutes ago, Life said:

TNWWY leaked in wav the day it leaked.

:cuteface:

What?? I always had a mild 192 kbps sitting in my computer because I never found a higher quality of that gem :thumb2: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: