Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

3 hours ago, KeybladeMeister said:

Not my leaks but

TNWWY HQ

https://wi.to/1676adc473de6bd0

Sinful HQ

https://wi.to/1bf3143177c2cdc2

these are upscales lol, can yall not hear how edited they are?? plus there's multiple cutoffs in spek, these are fake

3 hours ago, Tulips said:

This (https://dbree.org/v/e43961) a Discord recording? that's a big reach, Discord recordings weren't able to be 192kbps back when it leaked. I think I remember the old WAV file leak being debunked, I don't really remember what was the tea though

yeah this is the highest legit quality version, the mixing is just shit.

xMcVPI7.jpg

gosh, Electra Heart is still such a great album.

She really took the concept as far as it could go... fucking genius era tbh. Her magnum opus for me - blonde, barbie, housewife Marina was just... incredible.

The aesthetic is unmatched. The album has some of her biggest career highlights too.

:defeated:

I would never hurt you

On 10/6/2020 at 10:40 PM, Tulips said:

This (https://dbree.org/v/e43961) a Discord recording? that's a big reach, Discord recordings weren't able to be 192kbps back when it leaked. I think I remember the old WAV file leak being debunked, I don't really remember what was the tea though

Yes. You can literally tell because the intro cuts out from noise ambient cancellation. The other version, wav or not, is better quality. That discord recording isn’t 192kbps. The “wav” one is higher quality, although maybe not actually lossless. 

3 minutes ago, Life said:

Yes. You can literally tell because the intro cuts out from noise ambient cancellation. The other version, wav or not, is better quality. That discord recording isn’t 192kbps. The “wav” one is higher quality, although maybe not actually lossless. 

You actually think that it's a Discord recording? look I'm not here to argue with you but lmaooo

2 hours ago, Life said:

The “wav” one is higher quality, although maybe not actually lossless. 

It literally isn't - I'm reading the Spek, its been edited to appear higher quality but in reality it's just been edited. 

xMcVPI7.jpg

On 10/8/2020 at 1:27 PM, Tulips said:

You actually think that it's a Discord recording? look I'm not here to argue with you but lmaooo

the one version I heard that first leaked certainly was - you can literally hear the ambient noise reduction/mic mute kick in within the first couple seconds. It’s not a phone recording from discord i.e. someone recording the audio with their phone, it’s a proper audio recording that somebody’s done by recording the audio with software. The other “lossless” version that leaked is the actual file, although still probably not lossless it’s better quality that the one file that leaked. 

3 minutes ago, Life said:

the one version I heard that first leaked certainly was - you can literally hear the ambient noise reduction/mic mute kick in within the first couple seconds. It’s not a phone recording from discord i.e. someone recording the audio with their phone, it’s a proper audio recording that somebody’s done by recording the audio with software. The other “lossless” version that leaked is the actual file, although still probably not lossless it’s better quality that the one file that leaked. 

:toofunny: Well have fun believing that

Happee birthday Marinz!

Btw, judging by her last IG post, I guess she isn't an atheist anymore

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Eep happy birthday Marina :flutter: when I met her last year, we had a two minute convo about how we’re both libra sisters w birthdays two days apart and how libra is undoubtedly the best sun sign. Facts only x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Thinking about how whoever produced "TNWWY" really decided to emulate Pharrell and his "stutter beat" at the begin and... why?

But yeah, basic bop that actually bopz.

Happy Birthday Marina! Still looking forward your next steps x

2 hours ago, DinahLee said:

Thinking about how whoever produced "TNWWY" really decided to emulate Pharrell and his "stutter beat" at the begin and... why?

But yeah, basic bop that actually bopz.

Happy Birthday Marina! Still looking forward your next steps x

adding delay isn't really a "pharrell" thing.

:crai:

56 minutes ago, DinahLee said:

I don't really think that's delay.

And

x

it's a custom delay and easily done. either that or a preset echo with a lot of feedback - it's nothing special that Pharrell has done. the beginning of TNWWY isn't really the same as the effect that Pharrell has done either - his is much more taking a one 4-bar length note and chopping the first bar into a bar each, instead of letting one note run for 4 bars (as an intro). TNWWY is different than that - the note runs and there's a delay/echo behind it.

Happy bday Marina:) Your music has always been there for me and your lyrics helped me going thru a lot of bs during my teenage years. Thank you for releasing records that slowly became the soundtrack to my life. Electra Heart and FROOT in particular. I love you Marina Diamandis, THANK YOU FOR EXISTING.:wub:

original.gifdailylarina | Marina and the diamons, Marina and the diamonds, Fear of love

marina diamandis | Tumblr | Marina and the diamonds, Marina, Diamond music7d6a56901a276e5df1106393aa54aa524bb26adf56ed1e22573c20b3058b4e7b414c8576.gif