Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

30 minutes ago, Escapism said:

lana del rey and marina and the diamonds (higher quality) - Marina and the  diamonds Photo (35446596) - Fanpop

Tbh fuck Marina 

I can't believe she stopped being friends with Lana over QFTC when she's literally a worse "White feminist" than Lana:judgingu4:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

4 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Tbh fuck Marina 

I can't believe she stopped being friends with Lana over QFTC when she's literally a worse "White feminist" than Lana:judgingu4:

well that's not our business 

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

12 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Tbh fuck Marina 

okay we like do not know a singular thing about their friendship at all or why exactly it ended so like why make assumptions 

not our business then, now, or ever ! 

it weirds me out a LOT when people think they can speak on relationships that they were not apart of and frankly, know next to nothing about. worms for brains! social media and parasocial relationships have ruined some of y’all!

11 minutes ago, brandon said:

okay we like do not know a singular thing about their friendship at all or why exactly it ended so like why make assumptions 

not our business then, now, or ever ! 

it weirds me out a LOT when people think they can speak on relationships that they were not apart of and frankly, know next to nothing about. worms for brains! social media and parasocial relationships have ruined some of y’all!

I don't have a parasocial relationship with either:icant: I think marina's white feminism is super fucking annoying and has also destroyed her music lmao, and the general consensus from what I've seen is that she stopped being friends with Lana over qftc. So my statement was more like...

Fuck Marina and her white feminism. It's funny she dropped Lana over qftc (supposedly) while making the worst white-feminist out of touch statements one could make.

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Look I am a feminist as much as the next person but I am kinda sick of this "I hate men" stuph from her

For the sake of artistic progression I think it's time to move on (or at least expand upon the sentiment instead of just "I hate men, they're horrible" every time)

It seems very surface-level to me.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

22 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Look I am a feminist as much as the next person but I am kinda sick of this "I hate men" stuph from her

For the sake of artistic progression I think it's time to move on (or at least expand upon the sentiment instead of just "I hate men, they're horrible" every time)

It seems very surface-level to me.

wait until marina finds out that TERF's exist :hillary:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

2 hours ago, taco truck said:

Tbh fuck Marina 

i mean.... we dont really know what happened so i think only assuming that marina was the one to drop lana after QFTC is a little out of touch and should really only be taken as speculative than as factual... though i wont say its a reach because i also wouldnt be surprised if that was the case.. :toofunny:

but for example lana also has had multiple relationships where she was good friends with someone and then they disappear from her life (or at least what we see), such as with jaime king or johnny blueeyes

though i do agree marinas feminism is certainly something LMFAO.....and by something i mean post - FROOT a good chunk of it started lacking depth and more like she was spewing out whatever modern day issues she saw on the news was with some bits about being self made millionaire different kinda woman in hollywood ft. stuff she learned during her psychology classes that she took during her break from music :oprah3:

* where as with her earlier works, her more feminism esque songs felt like something she was genuinely connected/related to than just trying to get across some sort of woke message

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

24 minutes ago, Escapism said:

i mean.... we dont really know what happened so i think only assuming that marina was the one to drop lana after QFTC is a little out of touch and should really only be taken as speculative than as factual... though i wont say its a reach because i also wouldnt be surprised if that was the case.. :toofunny:

but for example lana also has had multiple relationships where she was good friends with someone and then they disappear from her life (or at least what we see), such as with jaime king or johnny blueeyes

though i do agree marinas feminism is certainly something LMFAO.....and by something i mean post - FROOT a good chunk of it started lacking depth and more like she was spewing out whatever modern day issues she saw on the news was with some bits about being self made millionaire different kinda woman in hollywood ft. stuff she learned during her psychology classes that she took during her break from music :oprah3:

* where as with her earlier works, her more feminism esque songs felt like something she was genuinely connected/related to than just trying to get across some sort of woke message

My friend and I were literally just saying this last night

At some point (post Froot) it's like she just started writing what she thought people wanted to hear rather than genuine sentiments

People pleasing does not work in relation to art

She's been doing it for so long now that idk if she could really reverse it, though

I still like some of her more recent work but a lot of it is cringe 

yeah the blog's aesthetic is not aestheticing :derpna2:

the poem was okay I agree that changing the structure it looks a lot better

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

3 hours ago, Escapism said:

lana del rey and marina and the diamonds (higher quality) - Marina and the  diamonds Photo (35446596) - Fanpop

LA - who am I to love you? I'm malnourished by your placebos of love. I guess you could call it a textbook, I was looking for the father I wanted back. I was just a girl that you could not believe because it's harder, I was just a girl and all I really wanted was my father

original.gif

13 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

yeah the blog's aesthetic is not aestheticing :derpna2:

the poem was okay I agree that changing the structure it looks a lot better

Tbh I'm more interested in the prose 

You just know that's gonna be some crackheaded shit

4 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Tbh I'm more interested in the prose 

You just know that's gonna be some crackheaded shit

I go to art school so I have seen a lot over the years whatever she brings I'm ready :thumb3:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg