Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

Been jamming on Superstar lately tbh :beyonce:

I personally find this song nice after all, but it sounds kinda overproduced. It's much better than OT to me tho :oprah3:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Idk if someone is interested but the instrumental of Modern Machines' remix of Froot leaked

https://dbr.ee/XPG0

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

To Be Human snippet shared by MARINA -

“If there is a god they’ll know why it’s so hard to be human. Still, I don’t know, don’t know what it means to be human…”

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

People are speculating that she is sharing a snippet from the remaining LOVE songs a day (EOTE yesterday, TBH today, EYL and True in the following two days) leading up to LOVE being released in full.

She just tweeted ‘April 5th’...its near certain.

She tweeted “April 5th” - next single date?

46572364135_14c3d37e36_b.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Love the sound of this one

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

I know I've been sucking Marina's ass a lot lately but I just got so into Superstar like wow the lyrics are really good and if it wasn't for the tired beat drop after the chorus the song would be an A+  :toofunny:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

well...there goes that....Marina just liked this tweet. The song is To Be Human and we're probably getting ONLY that on Friday.

image0.png?width=400&height=169
I liked the snippet from yesterday WAYYY more than this snippet........bitch im scared AND confused

So far she’s only dropping Love songs as singles, and I kinda love that because we got like no clue what Fear sounds like. It makes me more excited for the album drop. So far we’ve gotten mellow pop songs from Love, and all we know about Fear is that it got bangers.

qfrWuBl.png

Ok she melted my heart just by saying my city's name and using it as a caption on Instagram after my thought that she probably hated São Paulo after raining EVERY DAY while she was here and the whole city looking like Atlantis 

To be Human gave me EH teas and omg I love her signature on all of her songs. She has the greatest melodies + lyrics I Iove this woman

Ok she melted my heart just by saying my city's name and using it as a caption on Instagram after my thought that she probably hated São Paulo after raining EVERY DAY while she was here and the whole city looking like Atlantis

Lol thank God she managed to be the final act show in Lollapalooza + delivered a real tour for us. we don't deserve her power