Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

That quitting shit better be fake. I will have a one-on-one with her at my show and just gently whisper in her ear, "Are you satisfied with the average life?" :emma:

That quitting shit better be fake. I will have a one-on-one with her at my show and just gently whisper in her ear, "Are you satisfied with the average life?" :emma:

It's real.

Europe always gets her, they need to stop complaining.

BzhmW.png

It's real.

Europe always gets her, they need to stop complaining.

Oh I meant the rumor that's she quitting music entirely. I'm over here with my US date :lolliney:

Oh I meant the rumor that's she quitting music entirely. I'm over here with my US date :lolliney:

No, she said she wanted to tour for some of the year but mostly go back home and do normal things.

Basically cook, clean, and write more songs :creep:

BzhmW.png

I always listen to Electra Heart when I'm cleaning after closing up at work. Swinging my hips, feeling pretty emo because the lyrics are so depressing and because I have to get rid of ketchup stains from the floor...  :ohno: 

Oh, and I have deleted I am Not a Robot from my itunes because it always makes me cry, I'm not even joking  :crossed: Would love to see her live, actually. Her voice is so interesting.

I really like the lyrics, but in my ears the entire album is based on the exact same beat and rhythm. So yeah, it gets kind of blah after a while.

Can't believe I wrote this. The album really grew on me  :hdu: 

1olt2g.jpg

Marina needs some great songs to take her away from this lost in the middle she is in. Her voice is outstanding but her song writtin, in my opinion, is weak at least compared to her singing skills. The highs and lows she reachs are amazing but unfortunatelly the majority of her lyrics are not remarkable.

glgcDdT.gif

Marina needs some great songs to take her away from this lost in the middle she is in. Her voice is outstanding but her song writtin, in my opinion, is weak at least compared to her singing skills. The highs and lows she reachs are amazing but unfortunatelly the majority of her lyrics are not remarkable.

-preforms song to a class of 8 year olds*

-the song is about being suicidal. 

VyIsfwC.jpg

-preforms song to a class of 8 year olds*

-the song is about being suicidal. 

I was talking generally about her lyrics. I really didnt understand the answer LOL. What song is about being suicidal and performed to a class of 8 years old?

glgcDdT.gif

I was talking generally about her lyrics. I really didnt understand the answer LOL. What song is about being suicidal and performed to a class of 8 years old?

Not sure, I'm not that big a fan of Marina. I just like the Family Jewels. I didn't care for Electra heart. :s but I saw several gifs and posts about it on tumblr. 

VyIsfwC.jpg

Video is on YouTube. She performed teen idle.

Here are some of the lyrics Lmao

I wanna be a virgin pure, A twenty-first century whore, I want back my virginity, So I can feel infinity.

I wanna drink until I ache, I wanna make a big mistake. I want blood, guts, and angel cake, I’m gonna puke it anyway.

Feeling super, super, super… suicidal!

VyIsfwC.jpg