Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

i dont wanna be a downer and add negative energy, but love + fear is so bad

I respect u guys opinion, ok the album is not that good compared to her old albums but its not that bad as y'all are saying tbh L+F delivered nice melodies and beautiful songs imo. The only songs I keep coming back are HH and TBH

Can we just appreciate Froot completely? The production, the vocals, the lyrics, the composition, the music video. It's literally a perfect song. :defeated:

FROOT is that track. definitely one of her best, if not the best.

when I heard the "I'm your carnal flower, I'm your bloody rose" verse live in May this year I nearly CRIED. FROOT is so fucking good and underrated :defeated:

lABVyGE.png

when I heard the "I'm your carnal flower, I'm your bloody rose" verse live in May this year I nearly CRIED. FROOT is so fucking good and underrated :defeated:

never forget that youtube comment that said "i'm your cauliflower, i'm your bloody rose"

giphy.gif

never forget that youtube comment that said "i'm your cauliflower, i'm your bloody rose"

im your cauliflower im your bloody nose lick my petals off and make my shart explode

sTOP adjsdfjksdfkldsfsdfkjd

lABVyGE.png

love + fear haters are the worst plague of 2019

so its our fault bc the album is bad ok im gonna tell pitchfork to review us instead of marina the next time thanks for the heads up 

so its our fault bc the album is bad ok im gonna tell pitchfork to review us instead of marina the next time thanks for the heads up

all y'all (especially you) do is posting here how much you hate or dislike this album 24 fucking 7. The problem is not that you dislike the album, it's ok, it's not our fault that you're tasteless, the problem is that we already got tired of checking this thread and watch the same fucking people trashing this album consecutively

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

all y'all (especially you) do is posting here how much you hate or dislike this album 24 fucking 7. The problem is not that you dislike the album, it's ok, it's not our fault that you're tasteless, the problem is that we already got tired of checking this thread and watch the same fucking people trashing this album consecutively

If more and more people every time (and I even stopped) come in here expressing their disappointment, in one way or another, you can't just call us tasteless. On the basis of what?

That we don't like a fake-woke, fake-deep, cheaply-produced, poorly-written, badly-executed record that shows no advancement in her career, let alone artistic development, that goes beyond having nice vocals, something that has never been a selling-point for Marina?

Nobody in here has EVER tried to bring ANY argument that goes beyond "omg it's amazing" to support the fact that it's a good album while we're out here trying to actually deconstruct our feelings and drawing comparisons to have an actual substance and we're the one getting shit saying we're obsessed, tasteless, we're haters, we wanna trash the album 

can someone leak Saviour? It is the only song from the FROOT sessions that we haven't heard yeat since When You Take Away Control was apparently the demo title for Forget  :defeated:

I think that the bridge of Savages came from this song

I mean, I can only speak for myself, but I'd love to praise Marina for once, however that would require the good sis to release a good album, which hasn't happened since 2015. And it's not like @ trashed L+F just for the sake of it, they always presented arguments and reasons to back up their opinions. Also, remember that this is a music forum, these rather negative opinions are just as valid as those of someone who (inexplicably, to me) enjoys this album.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

@SlowGinFizzzz

Mama, again, the problem is not that you dislike the album, you're absolutely free to share your opinions why you find it her worst, why you think it's a skip, why you hate it. The problem is that it's unnecesary and annoying to post these "opinions with valid reasons or arguments" constantly because we all don't need to know for the 84288941th time why you dislike this album. :)

Also I'd love if you'd show me one of his lastest posts where he trashes the album with valid arguments or reasons. :)

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

You all act like Marina was this never-seen-before alternative experimental trend-braker machine when she has always released pop songs. Yes, she has amazing deep cuts in her discography but has fun pop songs since the start of her career (example: Hollywood, Shampain)

Also I'd love if you'd show me one of his lastest posts where he trashes the album with valid arguments or reasons. :)

It's not really my job to look up someone else's content, but literally four posts above yours:

If more and more people every time (and I even stopped) come in here expressing their disappointment, in one way or another, you can't just call us tasteless. On the basis of what?

That we don't like a fake-woke, fake-deep, cheaply-produced, poorly-written, badly-executed record that shows no advancement in her career, let alone artistic development, that goes beyond having nice vocals, something that has never been a selling-point for Marina?

Nobody in here has EVER tried to bring ANY argument that goes beyond "omg it's amazing" to support the fact that it's a good album while we're out here trying to actually deconstruct our feelings and drawing comparisons to have an actual substance and we're the one getting shit saying we're obsessed, tasteless, we're haters, we wanna trash the album 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif