Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

Honestly, I hope L+F is her Sweetener and her upcoming "project" will be her thank u, next

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Going the collab route huh? Whose froot is familiar now? :teehee:

ehh eh x c x - MARINA ! :pussypower:

Yknow I would personally LOVE for Charli & Marina to collab again! Have we all forgotten the iconic 2013 GEM Just Desserts??? That song was so ahead of its time.

14417469274.gif

i keep thinking about that post and....its GOTTA be either M5 or a mixtape type thing right? (whether its COUGH die Life revamped COUGH or not idk) 

No way she'd ask for WRITERS, PRODUCERS, and ARTISTS if it was anything else. She'd look like a huge troll otherwise.

If the whole die Life thing was real, right after the whole mess concept of "LOVE+FEAR"... I would be worried she is creatively dead.

But people like ToveLo and Banks for sure would bring a lot of new flavors.

If the whole die Life thing was real, right after the whole mess concept of "LOVE+FEAR"... I would be worried she is creatively dead.

But people like ToveLo and Banks for sure would bring a lot of new flavors.

what has die Life to do with it? 

what has die Life to do with it? 

Rescuing a concept you half-used on your second album (before fully scrapping it) right after your fourth album being the most bland piece you've ever done where you just said "Well I did all the songs and then split in 2 parts called LOVE+FEAR because... you know... *generic explanation using psychology gimmicks* doesn't sound like a good thing, but well who knows. 

Rescuing a concept you half-used on your second album (before fully scrapping it) right after your fourth album being the most bland piece you've ever done where you just said "Well I did all the songs and then split in 2 parts called LOVE+FEAR because... you know... *generic explanation using psychology gimmicks* doesn't sound like a good thing, but well who knows. 

I agree that L+F is a failed concept, I just don't see how this album/mixtape can be compared to die Life? Did she mention she was gonna do something along the lines of die Life?

I mean what concept is she recycling from dL?

I agree that L+F is a failed concept, I just don't see how this album/mixtape can be compared to die Life? Did she mention she was gonna do something along the lines of die Life?

I mean what concept is she recycling from dL?

Oh it's about the last page, take a look. The whole german pronoum thing and some of the few pieces we had from dL is that it had some type of "feminist" approach (and stans are already connecting dots and so).

But after hearing her mention about "demo album" I wouldn't find it surprising.

Oh it's about the last page, take a look. The whole german pronoum thing and some of the few pieces we had from dL is that it had some type of "feminist" approach (and stans are already connecting dots and so).

But after hearing her mention about "demo album" I wouldn't find it surprising.

Yeah sorry I just saw that

die Life is her XCX World. An iconic scrapped concept (even though EH snapped hard)

die Life isn't an album, it was just a concept, she didn't follow through because she didn't have the budget, that's why the original EH and the original dL never saw the light of the day. If they had then there would have been no reason for her label to shut it down 

XCXWORLD was a full fledged album with a photoshoot already completed and 13 finished songs which tbh slap, it's different

and tbh I don't know what was gonna become of dL anyway, maybe it's a blessing we got EH, after all she is better off doing 180 turns when it comes to style, we've all seen how things ended with L+F (where the shift wasn't as prominent) 

L+F truly aged like milk. The only song I use still is HH. I really hope she can turn things around  :crossed:

I'm actually listening to L+F more now :rip: Superstar really grew on me and I'm starting to warm up to the Fear side.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

OMG so M2 is going to be a collaborative album ????

Ed Shitran is shaking

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

L+F truly aged like milk. The only song I use still is HH. I really hope she can turn things around  :crossed:

I wouldn't get my hopes up. I don't think that Marina collaborating with all these other artists is going to make her current music any better; that needs to come from Marina herself, and she really thinks that L+F is the greatest piece of work she has ever created.

I wish she would just tell us what she's working on instead of getting everybody hyped up for what they think it could be, which could lead to disappointments.