Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

I think I posted this CD rip to DiamondGarden in 2018 skdjskdjs

Pissychu ripped it for me but I guess it got lost once the site died, lol. 

but wasn't pissychu the one who leaked GMTM in 2012? cause I remember the guy who leaked them having a somewhat pokemon-ish name 

but wasn't pissychu the one who leaked GMTM in 2012? cause I remember the guy who leaked them having a somewhat pokemon-ish name 

i honestly cannot remember who did that but I doubt he'd do that lol.

xMcVPI7.jpg

It's very strange that pretty much everything from L&F outtakes and demos have leaked and yet the Superstar demo is still unleaked... 

it's time girls.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

It's very strange that pretty much everything from L&F outtakes and demos have leaked and yet the Superstar demo is still unleaked... 

it's time girls.

it's really not that spectacular honestly. it's just a bit slower with some weaker drums. same vocals, just slower bpm.

it's really not that spectacular honestly. it's just a bit slower with some weaker drums. same vocals, just slower bpm.

Maybe not, but still sounds really good, is the original version isn't it? :D would love to have it in constant replay

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Well, people listened to you lmao

Superstar (Demo): https://dbree.org/v/0e91cd

This is incredible! thanks!

Wig!

Now leak FROOT demos for God's Sake

I'm shocked nothing from FROOT has leaked! Only True Colours which was planned for a compilation, that's why it leaked and I'm Not Hungry Anymore which was being traded before the album release.

Is there an ist of unleaked confirmed tracks by era? I'm curious to know what's left for us to hear/have.

Is there an ist of unleaked confirmed tracks by era? I'm curious to know what's left for us to hear/have.

Songs we definitely know are circulating amongst leakers: Miss Y final, Saviour, Baby demo with J Balvin. I think Eclipse also had demos for Too Afraid, Emotional Machine and STBS before the album came out, but apparently they’re pretty much identical to the final versions.

Songs we definitely know are circulating amongst leakers: Miss Y final, Saviour, Baby demo with J Balvin. I think Eclipse also had demos for Too Afraid, Emotional Machine and STBS before the album came out, but apparently they’re pretty much identical to the final versions.

Thanks!

Anyways leak Someone Else's Baby f. J Balvin (her best demo I think)!

I have to scream

----

Anyway, Superstar demo is lowkey interesting I guess but it sounds really empty

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I lowkey love the Soup or Star demo more than the original. The slower tempo works much better for the song

I agree!!!

Anyways leak Someone Else's Baby f. J Balvin (her best demo I think)!

It's really bad, you dont wanna hear it. J Balvin is usually superior to Luis Fonsi in every way, but his rap in this version is terrible. Marina's vocals dont sound as good too

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

This is incredible! thanks!

I'm shocked nothing from FROOT has leaked! Only True Colours which was planned for a compilation, that's why it leaked and I'm Not Hungry Anymore which was being traded before the album release.

The only song we’re missing from FROOT is Saviour