Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

It's really bad, you dont wanna hear it. J Balvin is usually superior to Luis Fonsi in every way, but his rap in this version is terrible. Marina's vocals dont sound as good too

Everyone says its bad, but as Someone Else's Baby #1 stan, idc it's the only L+F demo I ever craved :excited: I was never really a fan of the Luis Fonsi version we got 

R5sPD4M.jpg

And demo versions of songs we have

There's apparently a Forget demo tho

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Songs we definitely know are circulating amongst leakers: Miss Y final, Saviour, Baby demo with J Balvin. I think Eclipse also had demos for Too Afraid, Emotional Machine and STBS before the album came out, but apparently they’re pretty much identical to the final versions.

Eclipe said the demos for TA and STBS are completely acoustic (but not in a HH demo kinda way, more like Karma V1) so I'd really like to hear em

I'm glad Superstar demo has leaked though, I've always wanted it and it sounds great

I don't think i ever posted when i met her, i took a break from here for a little while. She was soooo sweet but her boyfriend was an ASSHOLE i asked him for a pic and said his new album was great and he looked me up and down gave me a dirty look and walked away, as Marina came out after the show he came out first and someone said "Jack i love you! can i get a picture" and he ignored her and walked away. Marina was o sweet tho, i got a video with her and she is the most beautiful person everr (but wbk)

Could someone share Karma V1 please?

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Ngl I'm not the biggest EH stan but the critics were cunts with their reviews

Also, the fact that TFJ has 68 on Metacritic... Yikes

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I believe you're talking about this one?

Thanks!

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde