Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

Yeah, it's also called the Greek version cause there's a greek instrument or synth (sorry for my ignorance) in the production...

Idk, this version was on the first sampler of TFJ, I guess she liked the actual version better. The Calm Down version is my favorite tho

ah okay

i think it's a bazouki, there's one in VotD

negAbhB.png

Yeah, it's also called the Greek version cause there's a greek instrument or synth (sorry for my ignorance) in the production...

Idk, this version was on the first sampler of TFJ, I guess she liked the actual version better. The Calm Down version is my favorite tho

yeah the "official" name is "Greek Version" cause she called it that herself

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I really hope she learnt the lesson and makes better songs for m5.

L+F was just awful. She lost inspiration and it shows, all the songs lack emotion. 

I have a feeling m5 is gonna be better but she needs to stay away from her clean bandit boyfriend and stop asking him for advice in music. 

ddbf9f67d5d606fd309eba5825b44324b0a60919

God's dead, I said, "Baby, that's alright with me"

This whole talk about FROOT lately made me remember how good Weeds is :poordat:

I feel like Weeds is one of the most disliked songs on FROOT but it’s so good, truly underappreciated. (even tho i used to also kinda dislike it sjfj)

qfrWuBl.png

she needs to stay away from her clean bandit boyfriend and stop asking him for advice in music. 

Well her boyfriend can serve sometimes. He produced Disconnect and Pink Convertible, and both are bops

Well her boyfriend can serve sometimes. He produced Disconnect and Pink Convertible, and both are bops

He produced and ruined Karma and You with their final versions

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

honestly even if m5 is meh.....ill always love her first three albums so even tho i'll mourn stanning her........those albums were so important to me when i discovered them

Same. I suppose I will forever be stanning Marina And The Diamonds, but MARINA... I don't know her.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif