Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

3 hours ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

End of the Earth and Emotional Machine hits hard. It took a while but I'm finally liking more songs in Love + Fear. :xgiggle:

two of her best, honestly.

:crai:

emotional machine always hits me hard.

27 minutes ago, HEARTCORE said:

imagine being so deluded that you refuse to admit you made a mistake on lanaboards dot com...so sad

Imagine minding your business when you weren't part of the conversation :scoff:

I'd get it if this was coming from other member, but you? The one who loves drama and is blatantly rude to other ppl? So sad

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

2 hours ago, sweetlikecinnam0n said:

Okay teacher's pet. The point was, she was vocal about finishing the process of writing but that "no concept album" was re-done. And then most of the songs we know from L+F (that were part of HH concept) were done. Happy?

Gurl what is with this random aggression? I'm sorry but I think this comment is still sort of false because I don't recall Marina saying she was ''finished writing'' until 2018.

4 minutes ago, Pasta said:

Gurl what is with this random aggression? I'm sorry but I think this comment is still sort of false because I don't recall Marina saying she was ''finished writing'' until 2018.

It's not random nor aggression at all lmao

We were just talking about different stuff. You were referring to HH concept and I was talking about the songs way before that. 

Now that I think about it, you're right Marina never said she finished writing when Eclipse said that. She teased smth about the writing process but I'm not sure if she said it was done yeah

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

don't make fun of me for still listening to teen idle as if i'm still in middle school. but i've been going through a tough time lately and now i really can relate to the song. it makes me think about how much i wish i didn't have to be so bad. i wish i could still have my innocence, i wish i never grew older than the age of 4 and i could just be a baby forever so my parents would still love me  and protect me unconditionally. i know it was my choice to live like this, and it was my choice to do this to myself, but i wish i hadn't 

:twirls:feeling super super suicidal ~~~

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

2 hours ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Why is #WeLoveYouMarina trending on Twitter?

her latest tweets concerned some fans. i didn't really take them as a cause for concern, i just thought she was venting about all the stuff that's happened since the pandemic, but i could also just be reading it wrong.

Screen-Shot-2020-09-04-at-3-18-47-PM.png

On 8/30/2020 at 2:04 AM, cory said:

Her boyfriend had better stay FAR away from this next album.  I like Clean Bandit but his production lowkey tainted L+F.  

Yes, I blame him for everything wrong with the album. :sadcore5: Let's hope he has nothing to do with this next album. 

ddbf9f67d5d606fd309eba5825b44324b0a60919

God's dead, I said, "Baby, that's alright with me"

On 9/4/2020 at 3:20 PM, gyu said:

her latest tweets concerned some fans. i didn't really take them as a cause for concern, i just thought she was venting about all the stuff that's happened since the pandemic, but i could also just be reading it wrong.

Screen-Shot-2020-09-04-at-3-18-47-PM.png

Some of her fans are over dramatic. :dorothy3:

Her second best album is COMINGGGGGG x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS