Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

36 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

britney shaving her head was a moment in pop culture yes, but the circumstances surrounding WHY she chose to do that were very sad. & it was easily one of the tipping points for what led to her conservatorship that she is STILL trapped in, over 10 years later....... it’s just really not cute to write a song lyric about that moment in her life, especially when she’s still suffering because of it. 

Oh, I understand now. However, I personally find that line as an emphasis in how (some) popular media or press said or posted (or gossip) stuff about her and her head's shaving that was far from being helpful or woke knowing she was passing through an awful and loaded period in her life. Here are some articles for example:

I mean I'm not a Britney stan and I bet some of y'all are more au fait about this topic than me but this is my takeaway...

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Saviouah leaked and it's so good AAA :kris:

it's this version a demo, rite?

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Can’t wait for Man’s World!!

is it just me or does the single cover give HEAVY HBTB vibes?

Name front and center, single name in smaller cursive, and colors that POP

"Don’t forget me"

8 minutes ago, konnichiwalski said:

So now there's only one song from FROOT sessions that remains unleaked, right?

People say that “When You Take Away Control” is actually the demo of Forget, so Saviour was actually the only song to remain unleaked

It would be interesting to hear how much Forget changed from its original form 

Saviour feels more like a bonus track 

Im Not Hungry Anymore is the better fruit here. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde