Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

Images of the new merch for Man's World! 

The 7in pink vinyl is limited to 3000 copies, and the expected release date is March 12th. There is a "To Be Announced" side B!

Shop here

50617994472_15321ff993_b.jpg

50617150158_530886b426_o.png

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Song is pretty good. I think there's some clunky parts but overall it's a step up. It sounds so interesting, many details.

Her Colored Vinyl says "Side B to be Announced" so there must be a song coming... soon. 

March 12th tho

What's the tea on this??

"Marilyn's bungalow it's number seven
In the pink palace where men made her legend
Owned by a sheik who killed thousands of gay men
I guess that's why he bought the campest hotel in LA then"

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

4 minutes ago, sweetlikecinnam0n said:

NOT HER RELEASING THAT 7''

I'm REALLY tempted but March 12th... :toofunny:

Maybe she'll release the album in digital and then the vinyls, just like Miley, Taylor, Dua, etc.

I mean, Warner was sending copies of the album to some people, if the release date is after March 12th, it might get leaked 

I....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmah. I think I like it alot. The opening verse i thought "we're in Electra Hearts territory oh shit" which then Segwayed into a less melancholy Froot vibe (that album is nothing but an October fall incarnate, said what I said) and then it...became its own thing. Does it have 2 bridges? Also thrilled that the chorus isn't over used. This is a success! I just have to get used to it cus its an oddity. Into it.

9 minutes ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

i love it!! but doesnt the song sound kind of... muffled? 

I thought the same thing and I thought it was my speaker lmao

But I love it too! It's beautiful and I really really love the sound. 

Just now, Shanice Jones said:

Maybe she'll release the album in digital and then the vinyls, just like Miley, Taylor, Dua, etc.

Oh, it's not that...

It's the fact that I have to wait 4 months for it to arrive. The item + shipping would be ~22€, which isn't cheap but ain't expensive at all. I just didn't want to wait that long for it.

A part of me wants to wait a bit, but another wants to buy it tomorrow bc it's limited to 3000 copies and I don't think it will stay up that long :toofloppy:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

13 hours ago, Loreen said:

So... I suppose the song was written in early 2019 since the second verse's about the sultan of Brunei (owner of The Beverly Hills Hotel) n his failed stoning law. Homosexuality is still illegal on Brunei though so I appreciate the second verse more

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/apr/22/brunei-defends-stoning-death-gay-sex-letter-eu

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/06/world/asia/brunei-gays-stoning-execution.html

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I love the chorus but

Idk how to explain this but like it almost felt like i was holding my breath the whole song, like there wasn't really any like transitional instrumental breaks, which I feel like it could have used

I guess I like it. Maybe it'll grow on me more when the album is out. Certainly didn't fall in love with it like I did with Handmade Heaven

negAbhB.png