Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

2 minutes ago, ItGirl said:

@Yosemite not only prices are different, but now her cart isn't working :defeated:

Lmao mess

I mean, the store wasn’t working really well when everything dropped since I had to change currency to be able to see the updates. 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

1 hour ago, Thunder Corpse said:

I really hope we'll get the tracklist, so we can see which of the snippets made it.

Venus Flytrap, Happy Loner and Cosmos/ Highly Emotional People snippets sounded extremely promising, so I feel like this could be her return to glory.

Think of it this way… if the snippets sounded good and they’re the ones that got cut, the album must be full of absolute bops. 

4 minutes ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

I usually don’t care about text placement but this one is just so obviously off alongside Marina herself and it doesn’t even seem to be done for artistic purpose, just to not cut off her hand which just makes it so jarring to me. Hell, I even loved the Madame X cover which is in itself very jarring but this one is just…. I can’t stand it.

i promise you it is not that deep Ɛ> 

image0.png

this is obvi just super quickly done but if she were zoomed out a bit (not shown here) and centered then i’d love it a lot more. 
I think the Purge the Poison cover would’ve worked better 

1 minute ago, brandon said:

i promise you it is not that deep Ɛ> 

i am not saying its deep and if you guys like it then i am happy for you :) i just personally don’t like it nor can i ignore it being off-center

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

oh my god we are finally here :gurl: miss Marina finally revealed the new album title, cover and tracklist after almost 6 years after her latest release "Froot"! can't wait to hear "Ancient Dreams in a Modern Land". :wub:

Spoiler

:sass:

lana-del-rey-arcadia.gif

56 minutes ago, brandon said:

idk why y’all are mad about the centering fff it was either center it overall or center it between the vines and someone would’ve been complaining either way :crai: i personally didn’t even notice it was off-centered till someone said it was, and even then i barely notice it lmfaooo

It’s centered over MARINA… the main focus is her so it’d look even weirder being centered just in general. Y’all would be saying they should have centered it over her, it doesn’t end lol. Im so happy to see her return to color and spunk after a black and white era. Didn’t hate L+F but I’m ready for the sound I Love Marina for. SO excited to get the zine finally, and hopefully more vinyl. I’m guessing either NFR! style lime green or electric blue translucent vinyl like the Dula Peep one. ALSO I’m honestly pretty stoked this album is shorter so it’ll be on one disc and I won’t have to change out my records as often as a double LP with 3 songs on a side. 

4 minutes ago, triangles19 said:

am i the only one that can add things on the basket ?

I checked out w the zine bundle shipping to U.S. and it went through 

She's fucking serving gays she's literally FUCKING servingggg I'm in tears

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: