Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

i just hope that Highly Emotional People is a critic to woke twitter, SJW culture, etc ect

On 4/10/2021 at 9:30 AM, TrashMagiq said:

the incest admiring... country album’s coming i fear

7 hours ago, partymonster said:

maybe the whole collabing w/ female artists thing she talked about last year is putting them on a remix of all the singles :toofunny:

I would absolutely love this if it were like... decent collaborators :deadbanana:like there’s so many good female artists who have expressed their want to work with her ... tove, rina, allie... even lily allen

7 hours ago, partymonster said:

maybe the whole collabing w/ female artists thing she talked about last year is putting them on a remix of all the singles :toofunny:

what the person above said.. if only she was collabing with interesting artists and also pabllo vittar is a man.. :toofunny:

i love you, but you don't understand me.

44 minutes ago, Still Sane said:

Man World (feat. Tove Lo) & Purge The Poison (feat. Allie X) would have been AMAZING

Now those are remixes I could’ve gotten behind.. imagine the SERVESSS :defeated: and I’m sure we would’ve gotten New Verses from them too:toofunny:

2 hours ago, Still Sane said:

Man World (feat. Tove Lo) & Purge The Poison (feat. Allie X) would have been AMAZING

Now, the idea of that and not having them is heartbreaking.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

I rarely like remixes, they are nearly always atrocious or don’t add anything worthwhile  to the original song. Remixes should be left in 2010 where they belong. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

55 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I rarely like remixes, they are nearly always atrocious or don’t add anything worthwhile  to the original song. Remixes should be left in 2010 where they belong. 

It's just her new manager who's crazy about remixes.

original.gif