Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

2 hours ago, mansfield ringer said:

Yes.. i am aware... but that would also still fit the record. The recent podcast she did is a prime example of her relationship with her career atm. 

I dont really remember asking "y'all" for your thoughts on my wishes... but its fine. I'll just continue to be delusional and "y'all" can be negative, its fine ! :hype:

We simply told you why INHA being on ADIAML was never an option to begin with for many reasons... like if you’re still convinced it will be on there for no reason be our guest lol 

3 hours ago, 5Rick said:

Why all the answers she gives to her fans on socials are always so edgy and cringe?? :rip:

I've noticed that. She used to be so positive during Love + Fear, so many emojis, excitement, long track explanations... now it's all kinda gone. I think she grew cold either after L+F hatred or her recent breakup with Jack. I just hope she's happy, no matter how her comments seem.

original.gif

This is really going to be her best record huh x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Nothing ever can or will be Froot for me, but this is by far coming for her second best title track (of the ones we have). It's definitely going to be my favorite single from this album. I'm so excited for this :beyonce:

imageproxy.jpg