Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

Nothing ever can or will be Froot for me, but this is by far coming for her second best title track (of the ones we have). It's definitely going to be my favorite single from this album. I'm so excited for this :beyonce:

imageproxy.jpg

I know it's just beating a dead horse at this point because everyone else is living for the snippet too but I haven't kept up with Marina since L+F and I love this sound it's like TFJ x Froot

Edit: LOL this is so extra but honestly can't stop listening to this snippet and it's making me kind of emotional, didn't realize how excited I was for this album until now. So much nostalgia

Edited by hashtagtylerh

I really cannot stop listening to the snippet.. also the video looks like a serve despite the obvious low budget. 

I really hope this album does well, as it seems like a major return to form!! the lack of vinyl scares me in terms of sales :biblio:  - not that it should matter, but she deserves it

Wow, I love how her new title track is sounding!

I was a fan of Marina and I loved TFJ, EH, and FROOT so much, but then I kind of fell off with her music as L+F was coming out - but I really feel drawn to her again with this new record! I’m excited, will definitely be taking a listen! :party:

22 hours ago, vrtvie said:

I've noticed that. She used to be so positive during Love + Fear, so many emojis, excitement, long track explanations... now it's all kinda gone. I think she grew cold either after L+F hatred or her recent breakup with Jack. I just hope she's happy, no matter how her comments seem.

I don’t know. To me, she’s just rude at this point. 
anyway, let’s hope this album will rock, the premises are good 

The album hasn't get released yet but I got this feeling that's gonna be the one with the best production. It mixes her first 3 albums, seems to be kinda safe but not generic, professional but not too much polished, very accesible but also unique :flutter:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: