Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

i would've killed for a double chorus at the end but otherwise this is flawless like wowww this has me hyped

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

That title track is EVERYTHING. Def the better of the three singles, and it's catchy af. I still have some things I don't completely like, but overall it's great! And the production, girl I'm LIVING. :defeated: I loved the second verse, it's brilliant.

EDIT: WAIT, listening to the three songs back to back def improves the experience. Just saying.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

You can definitely hear and see the influence from her previous albums/eras, especially TFJ, but there's also something so fresh and new about all of this. I'm loving it and I am so excited for the Q&A

imageproxy.jpg

2 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

people saying the lyrics are bad :bye:

Not all of them, but the bridge is not that good with again naming cities lol

But nonetheless the song is fire ? 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Just now, Charlottexseax said:

im hoping for a ballad now that we know old marina is kinda back cause when she does ballads..

Imagine another Obsessions oh god :worship:

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 minute ago, ultralife said:

people actually need to give the stupid lyric argument a rest she has always had cheesy lyrics that reflect her as a person who cares

Agreed! She’s a pop singer of course some lyrics will be stupid!

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Just now, Charlottexseax said:

im hoping for a ballad now that we know old marina is kinda back cause when she does ballads..

If I'm not mistaken, Pandora's Box was confirmed to be a ballad so we won I guess :blush3:

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: