Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

15 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Sooo, Venus Fly Trap single cover will be that silver outfit she’s wearing on ADIAML. Excited for that :beyonce:

OMG WAIT WHAT :oprah: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

“Happy Loner is not on the album, but she is in waiting she’s going to be presented at some point but this just wasn’t the right home for her right now.”

She talked about a deluxe and said she would like to, but wasn’t sure.

Live virtual concert on June 12th!!

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Full live band is making a return FUCK YEAH

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

She said she would love to do a deluxe version but the way she said it was like "Im not gonna do it lol" like it had the same vibe as the FROOT repackage

She said Happy Loner didn't feel right on the album but maybe in the future (same as INHA...)

1 minute ago, yosemites said:

she said happy loner is not on the album but is going to be released at some point

Deluxe incoming? :dua: I don't think it will be standalone tbh

EDIT: nvm, she's unsure.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Super excited for the virtual concert! I don't know if I'm gonna be able to get tickets for it just because virtual concerts aren't my thing (usually), but either way, I"m excited to see what songs she does :beyonce:

imageproxy.jpg

She said the tickets for the live show may already be live, has anyone found them yet?

”Pink Convertible is also in waiting for another home. They aren’t going away, they’ve got a home that’s assigned to them and they will be coming soon.”

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

6 minutes ago, Charlottexseax said:

She said she would love to do a deluxe version but the way she said it was like "Im not gonna do it lol" like it had the same vibe as the FROOT repackage

She said Happy Loner didn't feel right on the album but maybe in the future (same as INHA...)

She said we should first play the album and then "If you are still hungry, we will discuss it" 

I'm Not Hungry Anymore for the deluxe? :P

1 minute ago, Elle said:

She said the tickets for the live show may already be live, has anyone found them yet?

”Pink Convertible is also in waiting for another home. They aren’t going away, they’ve got a home that’s assigned to them and they will be coming soon.”

EP? 

Soundtrack? 

Interesting 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

4 minutes ago, Elle said:

”Pink Convertible is also in waiting for another home. They aren’t going away, they’ve got a home that’s assigned to them and they will be coming soon.”

I could see her doing a whole unreleased/rarities album that spans her whole career- she has so many! 

aOaIzH2.gif

Atlantic Records wanted her to film a video for Bubblegum Bitch after it went viral and she said no lol x