Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

ADIAML is a TOTAL certified banger but I sort of feel like something tiny is missing from it, particularly in the chorus idk, it's hard to explain, when the beat changes the melody is repeated and I would have loved a small change of melody?? If that makes sense

At least she hasn't rhymed bitches with witches in this one lmao

ZKcaooE.png

1 minute ago, honeybadger said:

i am so in love with ADIAML :trisha: i don't disagree with @annedauphine and the structure is quite repetitive but god i love it, much more than PTP :trisha:

Lol I was just about to say, nevermind my previous comment the song is too good :defeated: Yes it's repetitive but the parts repeated are so good lmao

ZKcaooE.png

2 minutes ago, annedauphine said:

Lol I was just about to say, nevermind my previous comment the song is too good :defeated: Yes it's repetitive but the parts repeated are so good lmao

exactly :dance: repetitiveness isn't always a bad thing especially when the song is such a BANGER :dance::dance::dance:

sUcVobB.png

Both the production and the lyrics SLAP. It's amazing really. But for some reason I think lyrics like that should be in a song that's a bit more "epic", and not so fast? That's just my opinion because when I hear a song with such amazing meaning I like to sit back and feel it seep into my soul, but with this production (though SO SO GOOD) I just wanna dance :squidward:

18 hours ago, annedauphine said:

ADIAML is a TOTAL certified banger but I sort of feel like something tiny is missing from it, particularly in the chorus idk, it's hard to explain, when the beat changes the melody is repeated and I would have loved a small change of melody?? If that makes sense

yeah i agree she should've added melody variations to give every stanza its personality and not have it all repeat

these last 3 singles have been very repetitive (not in a bad way, but they are) 

18 hours ago, annedauphine said:

Haha yeah, that rhyme is her "candle in the wind" for this era. I think it was nicely used in MW, but the PTP verse ... ugh, that was a big cringe.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

3 hours ago, cherryblossoms said:

Does anyone else get slight Britney vibes from ADIAML lol

The album cover similarity to Oops I Did It Again definitely is not coincidental.

original.gif

5 minutes ago, vrtvie said:

The album cover similarity to Oops I Did It Again definitely is not coincidental.

she’s always been a huge Britney fan, I remember reading that during TFJ she wanted to be the Britney of alt pop

I hate to say this but the track could've been much more tbh. It's really good, but I find the lyrics kinda (just kinda) uninspired but still an improvement from L+F. I also wish the last chorus would've repeated twice so the track would have sounded more epic and longer

PTP > Man's World/ADIAML

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

20 hours ago, Charlottexseax said:

yeah i agree she should've added melody variations to give every stanza its personality and not have it all repeat

these last 3 singles have been very repetitive (not in a bad way, but they are) 

Man’s World sounds different instrumentally but each song pretty much is about the same themes. Feminism, men being assholes, and not fitting in. I do agree on the melody variations. PTP is probably the worse one of the three due to the corny lyrics but her vocals and instrumentations are good. 

Lana Del Rey Ultraviolence GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY