Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

I find Ancient Dreams the weakest out of those three tracks because indeed it lacks melody variations. Almost nothing changes there, it's the same beat all the time and her voice doesn't change that much as well (probably it was never intended as a single). As a person who loves listening to songs on repeat, it makes me feel tired very easily.

Anyway still I cannot believe how good Emotional Machine is. If only the whole M4 sounded like this. :oprah2: 

original.gif

Purge the poison and ancient dreams are great pieces of work..honestly surprised that marina is decimating Lana for me this era , love how she has remained creative with her visuals and the strong melodic component on ancient dreams wooo 

33 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Purge the poison and ancient dreams are great pieces of work..honestly surprised that marina is decimating Lana for me this era , love how she has remained creative with her visuals and the strong melodic component on ancient dreams wooo 

tenor.gif

Spoiler

Sorry I had to do it, yeah yeah oc everyone is entitled to have their own opinions, we know it, i know it, it''s just the clownery level for me

10 minutes ago, 5Rick said:

tenor.gif

Hide contents

Sorry I had to do it, yeah yeah oc everyone is entitled to have their own opinions, we know it, i know it, it''s just the clownery level for me

you're deluded if you think someone who's making an effort, serving visuals and videos, isn't better than someone who drops three random tracks with an iphone selfie and picart editing and doesn't even say anything.

:w8ing:

2 minutes ago, Life said:

you're deluded if you think someone who's making an effort, serving visuals and videos, isn't better than someone who drops three random tracks with an iphone selfie and picart editing and doesn't even say anything.

Please. All the things you mentioned dont say anything about the music itself. I‘d rather have three Lana songs than a whole Marina album :bye:

4 minutes ago, Life said:

You're deluded if you care more about the frame and not the painting itself. But as I said, everyone is entitled to voice their opinions and in the end I think it's only natural that not everyone can appreciate a Caravaggio!

Spoiler

6 minutes ago, COCC said:

Please. All the things you mentioned dont say anything about the music itself. I‘d rather have three Lana songs than a whole Marina album :bye:

Just now, 5Rick said:

You're deluded if you care more about the frame and not the painting itself. But as I said, everyone is entitled to voice their opinions and in the end I think it's only natural that not everyone can appreciate a Caravaggio!

Reveal hidden contents

don't even try it.

:lmao:

Lana isn't even trying any more. what Marina has put out is far more exciting than the three Lana just has.

Please-Lana will talk about paying the gas man to look at her boiler soon and y’all will be eating that up-she could sing “sh*tting on the toilet, Broken Boiler , Nikki Lane used all the paper” And there would be people claiming it as lyrical peak. 

ancient dreams and purge are miles above anything lana has given us since the better songs off LFL

I’d say it’s more dellulu to enable Lanas ego

Just now, Life said:

don't even try it.

Lana isn't even trying any more. what Marina has put out is far more exciting than the three Lana just has.

Try what? To understand you? Gave that up long time ago. 

We have peak Lana while Marina is talking about Britney shaving her head and Winestein going to jail :rip:

Just now, COCC said:

We have peak Lana while Marina is talking about Britney shaving her head and Winestein going to jail :rip:

And lanas singing about someone painting a banister blue and screaming for black people 

2 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

And lanas singing about someone painting a banister blue and screaming for black people 

Amazing, right? So much more substance than PTP. But I know, not everyone gets it :mj:

2 minutes ago, COCC said:

try being that deluded.

don't get me wrong, i absolutely love Lana and her music, but at least i know when not to be delusional and actually be able to criticise what she's doing - which is absolutely nothing. you cannot compare an artist that is serving up a whole album process (i.e. visuals, videos, etc) compared to someone that tweeted the artwork for the three songs, delete it, and say nothing. that is being completely delusional if you think Marina isn't doing better/giving more than Lana right now.

2 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

honestly, i knew it was an asylum up in here sometimes but...

To each their own, dears! I was being provocative without really wanting it and honestly I don't give a shit! And at this point it is useless to go on, soooo enjoy your ancient dreams! 

WNQg&pid=ImgRaw

Just now, 5Rick said:

To each their own, dears! I was being provocative without really wanting it and honestly I don't give a shit! And at this point is useless to go on, soooo enjoy your ancient dreams! 

WNQg&pid=ImgRaw

this is a forum, so of course you can post wherever you want, but if you're coming into a threat just to shit stir and "leave" when someone calls you out for your absolute delusional alternate realty thoughts then maybe the internet isn't for you, hun.

xoxo

Just now, Life said:

try being that deluded.

don't get me wrong, i absolutely love Lana and her music, but at least i know when not to be delusional and actually be able to criticise what she's doing - which is absolutely nothing. you cannot compare an artist that is serving up a whole album process (i.e. visuals, videos, etc) compared to someone that tweeted the artwork for the three songs, delete it, and say nothing. that is being completely delusional if you think Marina isn't doing better/giving more than Lana right now.

honestly, i knew it was an asylum up in here sometimes but...

Gosh, we all know why she isn‘t saying anything about those singles and yet here you are complaining the missing ViSuAls like a little child. 

And dont you even dare to call LB an asylum. Making fun of mental issues is so insensitive.

3 minutes ago, Life said:

this is a forum, so of course you can post wherever you want, but if you're coming into a threat just to shit stir and "leave" when someone calls you out for your absolute delusional alternate realty thoughts then maybe the internet isn't for you, hun.

xoxo

You're totally right! Except for one thing: knowing when it's time to go off doesn't always mean I can't take it, on the contrary it means that there is no use in talking anymore! Anyways, not gonna post again, promise  

are y'all really pretending Purge The Poison and Man's World are anywhere close to anything Lana has ever put out

Lanzis worst songs are still better than these 2 sorry ass singles and those are facts

Marina better come thru with the rest of the album and it better be in the same vein as the title track

image.png

1 minute ago, Dominikx4 said:

are y'all really pretending Purge The Poison and Man's World are anywhere close to anything Lana has ever put out

Lanzis worst songs are still better than these 2 sorry ass singles and those are facts

Marina better come thru with the rest of the album and it better be in the same vein as the title track

and it better doesnt have any other remixes with pussy riot a.k.a. mumbling Minny Mouse