Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

On 8/19/2021 at 6:12 PM, vrtvie said:

Surprising Bubblegum Bitch done much better than Heartbreaker. Surely TikTok has helped recently but on her old page (MATD) they both had 2,6M.

Also weird to see Hollywood this low. Not only was it her second best-charting track but also apparently made some noise on TikTok too. Not so much it seems.

Love + Fear flop.

the way people called me a hater for months for saying l+f was bad and now time is proving me right... payback! its so funny to me

anyway...

the pink convertible instrumental sounds like a ballad -_- why marina? did we really need a 7th ballad.........

i hate her 

26 minutes ago, Charlottexseax said:

the way people called me a hater for months for saying l+f was bad and now time is proving me right... payback! its so funny to me

anyway...

the pink convertible instrumental sounds like a ballad -_- why marina? did we really need a 7th ballad.........

i hate her 

to me it sounds like a dream pop tune, something similar to music to watch boys to or saviour, not necessarily a ballad

original.gif

Just now, vrtvie said:

to me it sounds like a dream pop tune, something similar to music to watch boys to, not necessarily a ballad

mmh everything could be tbh but i don't trust marina to come up with melodies as good as music to watch boys to i mean we've heard these adiaml ballads 

1 hour ago, Charlottexseax said:

mmh everything could be tbh but i don't trust marina to come up with melodies as good as music to watch boys to i mean we've heard these adiaml ballads 

Bestie I think you’re great but you never have a nice thing to say about any artist you follow :bebe:

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

ok so like does anyone else ever have random sudden urges to do their hairs like electra hearts (specifically the icy blonde hair w dark brown roots) ??

since i watched primadonna and her acoustic videos back in middle school i just wanted to be that so bad but my hair is a dark brown and having to go through that whole process and probably damaging my hair is super lame

anyway point is marina created such an iconic look for electra and i hope we get more photo outtakes from that era at some point because the album shoot is absolutely gorgeous 

o ya and leak pink convertible or whatever thanks!!

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

so the other day I was playing music videos on my TV and then I played ADIAML's visualizer and my mom goes "I love the song but why is this music video so low budget?" :deadbanana::rip:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1 hour ago, Venus Fly Trap said:

Pink Convertible's instrumental tho

we're waiting for the full song. c'mon merna if you aren't gonna wait till february 2022 to boost the charts then why not release it now?

original.gif

Is this the unedited version of Saviour? https://dbree.org/v/7304e4 It sounds clearer and doesn't have the somewhat excessive background vocals, although it could be a another stem edit, thoughts?

CHARLI XCX PUNK EP: 

01 Sucker 02 Better Than Ur Last Thing
03 Allergic To Love 04 Lightning Bolts

05 I'm A Dream 06 Mow That Lawn

On 8/27/2021 at 11:02 PM, COCC said:

ADIAML is still one of the best records released this year :oprah3:

ADIAML, Sour and COCC are the only good records released this year and I think Blue Banisters and Montero are going to be the only other fab ones some other records im excited for are

-Red (Taylors Version)

and that's all

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

13 minutes ago, Jaeden xx said:

ADIAML, Sour and COCC are the only good records released this year and I think Blue Banisters and Montero are going to be the only other fab ones some other records im excited for are

-Red (Taylors Version)

and that's all

Call Me If You Get Lost was one of the best too

1 hour ago, Lightning Bolts said:

Is this the unedited version of Saviour? https://dbree.org/v/7304e4 It sounds clearer and doesn't have the somewhat excessive background vocals, although it could be a another stem edit, thoughts?

There is no final version, the song was never finalised / mastered. they also cut out the intro

j14CYJi.png

:omg:

51417872627_1b4beff099_b.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS