4. "Purge the Poison"

5. "Highly Emotional People"    

"New America"

LOVE

7. "Pandora's Box"

8. "I Love You but I Love Me More"    
9. "Flowers"    
10. "Goodbye"

The fact that this makes so much more sense then the real L+F album tho :toofloppy:

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

7 minutes ago, ConstableReggie said:

Weird... the version of HL posted to YouTube is different to the version on streaming. The piano in the first verse is much softer in this version

thought I was the only one who noticed that, glad you did it too

On 12/8/2021 at 2:20 AM, Townie said:

The fact that this makes so much more sense then the real L+F album tho :toofloppy:

In my imagination the breakup ballads constitute an individual EP called Pandora's Box and the album has more songs with collabs as she promised initially, lol. By the way, it's kinda strange how Marina mixes up her album themes, same way she did on L+F by adding flamenco/tropical "enjoy ur life luv" vibe to a cold electronic sound, slightly reminiscent of Ray of Light, about being unsure of love. The latter should've been an album, and the rest a "Lefkada" EP or something too.

original.gif

13 hours ago, ConstableReggie said:

Weird... the version of HL posted to YouTube is different to the version on streaming. The piano in the first verse is much softer in this version

and of course it sounds better than the one on streaming.... whyyy :defeated: 

lABVyGE.png

21 hours ago, brandon said:

thinking about the lies bridge from conan…. she is SICK for only performing that like 5 times, it’s so good 😭 

girlie needs to bring that back

it's so good! I wish she had released a studio version.

I have this memory of listening to a really good studio version of the bridge on Soundcloud. It was fanmade from the Conan vocals but it sounded really HQ. I haven't been able to find it since, so I'm not sure if maybe it's the Mandela effect.

Is this a tease? She posted some FROOT-era pictures with a sort of cryptic caption - 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

55 minutes ago, Elle said:

Is this a tease? She posted some FROOT-era pictures with a sort of cryptic caption - 

I thought the same 

Maybe a re-release as a Xmas gift, or maybe just "I'm Not Hungry Anymore"

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 hour ago, EXODUS said:

I thought the same 

Maybe a re-release as a Xmas gift, or maybe just "I'm Not Hungry Anymore"

HOW MAYBE JUST!?!? I...

I've been waiting for her to release it for like 6 years at this point :toofloppy:

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

19 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

Maybe she's finally releasing a deluxe of the Froot album with I'm Not Hungry Anymore included. :hellno:

Plus Saviour yaaaas

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde